• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's up people.... i'd be glad if somebdy help me w/ my problem... i wanna know the other way of enabling my pc to DL files.. *I already changed the settings of Internet Options >Security, >Cus

Pages: 1

what's up people.... i'd be glad if somebdy help me w/ my problem... i wanna know the other way of enabling my pc to DL files.. *I already changed the settings of Internet Options >Security, >Cus

angpogimo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what's up people.... i'd be glad if somebdy help me w/ my problem... i wanna know the other way of enabling my pc to DL files.. *I already changed the settings of Internet Options >Security, >Cus

what's up people.... i'd be glad if somebdy help me w/ my problem... i wanna know the other way of enabling my pc to DL files.. *I already changed the settings of Internet Options >Security, >Custom LvL, >File download (enable).... but still.....i couldn't DL some files... ok...what i'm referring to is the client of http://xilero.net i couldn't DL it..it says "your current security settings do not allow you to be this file downloaded" help pleasee!!!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: what's up people.... i'd be glad if somebdy help me w/ my problem... i wanna know the other way of enabling my pc to DL files.. *I already changed the settings of Internet Options >Security, >Cus

maybe ur firewall doesnt allow it..
angpogimo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what's up people.... i'd be glad if somebdy help me w/ my problem... i wanna know the other way of enabling my pc to DL files.. *I already changed the settings of Internet Options >Security, >Cus

no...I guess it's not the firewall... like on my post, it says..."your current security settings...bla bla..." It's not the firewall at all...
mzrockizemo
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: help pls..i have a fs n hack po main fs ko plz pnu ko po xa ulit makukuha plz 2lugan nyo po aq e mail nyo po aq d2 mzrockizemo@yahoo.com tnx po
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's up people.... i'd be glad if somebdy help me w/ my problem... i wanna know the other way of enabling my pc to DL files.. *I already changed the settings of Internet Options >Security, >Cus

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy