• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think it is better to have a separate section for overlay questions and overlay add-ons (tricks and tutorials) just like in CSS profiles.. although we already have Friendster Tricks and Tutorial sec

Pages: 1

i think it is better to have a separate section for overlay questions and overlay add-ons (tricks and tutorials) just like in CSS profiles.. although we already have Friendster Tricks and Tutorial sec

16th
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i think it is better to have a separate section for overlay questions and overlay add-ons (tricks and tutorials) just like in CSS profiles.. although we already have Friendster Tricks and Tutorial sec

i think it is better to have a separate section for overlay questions and overlay add-ons (tricks and tutorials) just like in CSS profiles.. although we already have Friendster Tricks and Tutorial section, most of the tricks there are for CSS profiles only.. this will also help minimize the query regarding overlay profiles becuase they will be forced to search first in this section before asking.. thus, the overlay section will not be flood by a lot of questions and problems in their overlay.. this is just a suggestion.. please ignore this if you think this will not totally make a difference in this forum.. thx and more power to all of us.. :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i think it is better to have a separate section for overlay questions and overlay add-ons (tricks and tutorials) just like in CSS profiles.. although we already have Friendster Tricks and Tutorial sec

you mean an overlay add ons section?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i think it is better to have a separate section for overlay questions and overlay add-ons (tricks and tutorials) just like in CSS profiles.. although we already have Friendster Tricks and Tutorial sec

something like that and a separate section for overlay question..
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]It is much better if the two are separate 'coz it helps also to others to find what they want 'bout[/i] [b]overlay.[/b] [i]Do I make a point? Haha.[/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How about just create one Overlay Help Section? And the Overlay Section would contain all important sections only including add-ons since we already have FriendsterTalk Layout (overlay) already.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. a help section for overlay will do.. so all the add ons for overlay will be placed in the overlay section? is that what you mean sir eehjhay?

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-14 10:36:31)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bro eehjhay dats sounds good, well it will come up as,, 3 overlay section ryt?? [b] Friendster Layouts ( Overlay Section ) Friendster Overlay ( Add ons ) Friendster Overlay Help[/b] like dat??.. or da Add ons section, will also be da add ons section of da overlay?. :/

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-14 18:43:56)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The important topics for overlay AND the add-ons for overlay will be post in the Friendster Overlay Section since all of the overlay queries will be transfer in Friendster Overlay Help Section. To make it even more organized, I would like to suggest for the Overlay Section[b]s[/b] to have their own Forum Categories. If this is not possible, we could just rearrange the order of the Friendster Design and Development's subforums. Friendster Design and Development [li]Friendster Tricks and Tutorials[/li] [li]Friendster Add-Ons[CSS][/li] [li]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/li] [li]Friendster Help Section[CSS][/li] [li]Friendster Graphics[/li] [li]Friendster Overlay Essentials & Add-Ons[/li] [li]Friendster Layouts[Overlay][/li] [li]Friendster Help Section[Overlay][/li] It's a bit confusing with the arrangement. I choose to set the Friendster Graphics between CSS sections and Overlay sections since it is neutral. :D

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-14 19:43:08)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok.. that's better.. it will be easier to help those people asking about overlay.. thx :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i think it is better to have a separate section for overlay questions and overlay add-ons (tricks and tutorials) just like in CSS profiles.. although we already have Friendster Tricks and Tutorial sec

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy