• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever dropped your cell phone in the sink, or even worse the toilet? Did you ever leave it in your pocket and run it through the washer? It usually means you have to replace your phone, but sometimes i

Pages: 123

Ever dropped your cell phone in the sink, or even worse the toilet? Did you ever leave it in your pocket and run it through the washer? It usually means you have to replace your phone, but sometimes i

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ever dropped your cell phone in the sink, or even worse the toilet? Did you ever leave it in your pocket and run it through the washer? It usually means you have to replace your phone, but sometimes i

thanks for sharing your knowledge thanks for the tips i try this i always encounter this problem heheh ^_^
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Ever dropped your cell phone in the sink, or even worse the toilet? Did you ever leave it in your pocket and run it through the washer? It usually means you have to replace your phone, but sometimes i

tnx 4 da info... gonna follow it
kAwAiI_pAtRIcIa_iSoBEL
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for this one! i will use this in case my cellphone is wet. thanks again
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OMG, nice tips dude. One repu for you! You deserves it! :D:thumbsup:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow. that's nice. i hope my classmate knows about this before her phone dived in a pail of water. haha. well, i can still save other phones from drowning. like CPCR . ^^
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanx for the +repu guyz!..... Appreciate it!... :)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the info dude... now i know.. thanks for sharing..
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]merci[/b] for the guidelines.. very nice.. and finely elucidated... :thumbsup:;) toink, i know now what to do when my cellular fone gets soggy.. :D P.S. ow, 95% alcohol saves cp.. :O ehe,. edifying.. =|
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha! nice nice. i always worry about dropping it in water. now i know what i'm gonna do if ever. hahaha! even when i walk across a puddle, i worry i'm gonna drop it :lol:
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thx For the tip , now i can drop my sister's phone on the toilet bwahahahaha =D
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

another tip is discrading your cellphone and buy a new one :lol: jok3 :P aw anyways nice tips.. it helps people a lot thats good:D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah. tnks for sharin' this infos. :D:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for the helpful tips. :thumbsup: [/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Weee! I'll do this if my cellphone will be wet(i hope not!haha) :D
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for this. i had this experience before. good thing the tech could still save it. :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanx 4 sharing~~ Hihi~~ Now, no worry if I bring along my phone to toilet~~ ehehehehe~~=Dv
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks. thanks alot! whenever that'll happen again. . haha! i know what to do. . =| very helpful. .
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow. Thanks for the tips. I'll be sure to use this as a reference if ever my CP gets wet ^^
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.laymark.com/i/cz/cz18.gif[/img] [size=3][color=white][h=black] thanks for the [/h][/color][/size] [size=3][color=white][h=gray] TIPS! [/h][/color][/size]
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing. Now I know what to do once my phone gets wet :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever dropped your cell phone in the sink, or even worse the toilet? Did you ever leave it in your pocket and run it through the washer? It usually means you have to replace your phone, but sometimes i

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:29

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy