• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Everytime I go to the Blogs Section, I can see lots of people requesting for a Blog Layout. Some say they are in the wrong thread, some say they are not. So I took the chance of making a

Pages: 11234

[align=center]Everytime I go to the Blogs Section, I can see lots of people requesting for a Blog Layout. Some say they are in the wrong thread, some say they are not. So I took the chance of making a

liletoile
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Everytime I go to the Blogs Section, I can see lots of people requesting for a Blog Layout. Some say they are in the wrong thread, some say they are not. So I took the chance of making a

hmm... i wanna request sumthin, but i think no one is makin request anymore...
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Everytime I go to the Blogs Section, I can see lots of people requesting for a Blog Layout. Some say they are in the wrong thread, some say they are not. So I took the chance of making a

[quote=liletoile]hmm... i wanna request sumthin, but i think no one is makin request anymore...[/quote] me too., soo sad.., :disgust:
napyyboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

gawa nmn kau ng layout for eheads
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:(hey can u make me a Layout for my blog.anithing u want. but can it be color green and Blue just a [b]simple[/b] once. and can [b]ilovexexe[/b] be the title? please..:cry:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] Umm, didn't you read the first post? Follow the format there. Just edit what you want there. =| BTW, I don't think someone can make a layout. Some makers are really busy. A lot of days/weeks have passed some/most Blog layout requests were not made.
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh.. that why i just said anithing u want.. and that day i was in the hurii. ............. and BTW thanxs for reminding mii. BASH!:|
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:].wat happened
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] Uhh, please avoid double posting. Aheehee~ You can just edit your post before that. [i]Sorry for the Off Topic post.[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Everytime I go to the Blogs Section, I can see lots of people requesting for a Blog Layout. Some say they are in the wrong thread, some say they are not. So I took the chance of making a

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:24

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy