• ARCHIVES 
  • » my overlay are not displaying the way it should be when i click a link then hit the previous button, i have to click previous button again to load it properly, i dont know what wrong, i use the friend

Pages: 1

my overlay are not displaying the way it should be when i click a link then hit the previous button, i have to click previous button again to load it properly, i dont know what wrong, i use the friend

mikergee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

my overlay are not displaying the way it should be when i click a link then hit the previous button, i have to click previous button again to load it properly, i dont know what wrong, i use the friend

my overlay are not displaying the way it should be when i click a link then hit the previous button, i have to click previous button again to load it properly, i dont know what wrong, i use the friendster login page as overlay, i also get the idea from rich_art (thanks to him) but i did not use his code coz i want to do some modification, i just copy a fresh code from the source view of friendster and start from there, all are doing fine except the previous button. pls help :) i credit rich_art for this idea, heres my profile: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/mikergee[/url]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: my overlay are not displaying the way it should be when i click a link then hit the previous button, i have to click previous button again to load it properly, i dont know what wrong, i use the friend

your profile is working properly.. :thumbsup:
mikergee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: my overlay are not displaying the way it should be when i click a link then hit the previous button, i have to click previous button again to load it properly, i dont know what wrong, i use the friend

[quote=16th]your profile is working properly.. :thumbsup:[/quote] i'm using firefox, i try to view my profile in IE and the problem did not exist, its a browser issue, but anybody know how to deal with this. i want my page to be okay in both browser.

Last edited by mikergee (2008-05-13 09:50:18)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

did u hide your default profile? coz ur default profile appeared at the upper part of your page and then your overlay appeared below.. btw, what do you mean by the previous button? the back button?
mikergee
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i hide it, what browser are you using, i can't see my default page showing in IE and firefox, yes i mean the back button, its a mess when viewing on firefox,

Last edited by mikergee (2008-05-13 10:11:13)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont see any problem.. it's working fine.. proofs: [img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4756/96064886au0.jpg[/img] [img]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5492/26153905gs9.jpg[/img] [img]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/6060/68295835fn6.jpg[/img] [img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9706/25269874zq9.jpg[/img] =) :thumbsup:
mikergee
» n00b
1969-12-31

its fine on IE, try to view it on firefox and click a link (friends for example) then click the back button. heres what i've got. [img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/11/1068708/screen.jpg[/img] i have to hit back button again to display it right.

Last edited by mikergee (2008-05-13 11:11:25)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry but i don't have FF here.. anyway, base from ur PS, maybe it's just a run time error or u have a slow internet connection.. :eh:
mikergee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for your effort to help me. more power, =)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok.. just wait for a FF user and ask him/her to view ur page.. :thumbsup:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Mikergee: No worries, your profile is also best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
mikergee
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls close this topic, i made a new overlay. thanks :D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok.. [b]REPORTED[/b] :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » my overlay are not displaying the way it should be when i click a link then hit the previous button, i have to click previous button again to load it properly, i dont know what wrong, i use the friend

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:48

[ 12 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy