• ARCHIVES 
  • » he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. :wow: and he was in love with her. :lol: there came a time they were together. =) assuming they woul

Pages: 1

he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. :wow: and he was in love with her. :lol: there came a time they were together. =) assuming they woul

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. :wow: and he was in love with her. :lol: there came a time they were together. =) assuming they woul

he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. :wow: and he was in love with her. :lol: there came a time they were together. =) assuming they would stay forever. thinking they were madly in love. :paranoid: t'was more like she was the only one. :| one day, she cried the hardest. :crybaby: he broke up with her and grimaced. :rolleyes: they were very young, wild & free. and he broke her heart badly.:wallbash: [sorry for double posting]

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2010-12-21 10:55:28)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. :wow: and he was in love with her. :lol: there came a time they were together. =) assuming they woul

[quote=---mad4u---]he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. and he was in love with her. there came a time they were together. assuming they would stay forever. thinking they were madly in love. t'was more like she was the only one. one day, she cried the hardest. he broke up with her and grimaced. they were very young, wild & free. and he broke her heart badly. note: yea this happened to a friend of mine. their relationship happened when they were eleven years old or something. so young. they had an on&off relationship but at the end. they just stopped it. idk why. the girl felt he just played with her... since the boy was the one who kept breaking up. :[ i dont know whats happening between them now. Last edited by ---mad4u--- (Today 07:05:53)[/quote] aww. too sad.. it's as if the relationship they had just gone into a waste.. nice one.. =)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. :wow: and he was in love with her. :lol: there came a time they were together. =) assuming they woul

hahahah.. this is for the teens.. :lol: :lol: nice story..

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-05-14 00:10:40)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish][quote=---mad4u---]he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. and he was in love with her. there came a time they were together. assuming they would stay forever. thinking they were madly in love. t'was more like she was the only one. one day, she cried the hardest. he broke up with her and grimaced. they were very young, wild & free. and he broke her heart badly. note: yea this happened to a friend of mine. their relationship happened when they were eleven years old or something. so young. they had an on&off relationship but at the end. they just stopped it. idk why. the girl felt he just played with her... since the boy was the one who kept breaking up. :[ i dont know whats happening between them now. Last edited by ---mad4u--- (Today 07:05:53)[/quote] aww. too sad.. it's as if the relationship they had just gone into a waste.. nice one.. =)[/quote] ahihihi^^ thanks:]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]hahahah.. this is for the teens.. :lol: :lol: nice story..[/quote] :lol: yuhp yuhpXD thanks
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Cool, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:[/i]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=trustmeilie][i]Cool, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] hehehe thanks:]
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i know who is that gi! it's so familiar! wahahaha!! =|
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww thats cute.. i like it so much..!! ;)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]aww. so cute..:crybaby:[/i][/align]
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Good.. A lesson for another teens I think.. Love it.. =):thumbsup:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@wakawaka: ayg saba rach wahahahahahaha:p @cypnickjonas: nyahahah thanks :lol: @senti06: hahah thankxoo. :p @sherina: may tama ka ;) thanks :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » he was her childhood friend. the one who stayed with her until the end. she was in love with him. :wow: and he was in love with her. :lol: there came a time they were together. =) assuming they woul

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy