• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) Good day! i believe that you could help me! somebody created a false profile using my pictures and pofanity to destroy me! it has lots of disgusting terms! i submitted the profile i'm talking abo

Pages: 1

=) Good day! i believe that you could help me! somebody created a false profile using my pictures and pofanity to destroy me! it has lots of disgusting terms! i submitted the profile i'm talking abo

oliev
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

=) Good day! i believe that you could help me! somebody created a false profile using my pictures and pofanity to destroy me! it has lots of disgusting terms! i submitted the profile i'm talking abo

=) Good day! i believe that you could help me! somebody created a false profile using my pictures and pofanity to destroy me! it has lots of disgusting terms! i submitted the profile i'm talking about which is under th name of: moneymar montkirrat location: france i hope you could do the proper action on it! have a nice day and thank you in advance! :) [spoiler]Select Language:Bahasa Indonesia|Tiếng ViệtbetaEnglish繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 한국어 Bahasa Indonesia Tiếng Việtbeta Search: Web | Friendster Name or Email Hometown Companies Schools (Other) Affiliations Interests Books Music Movies TV Shows Web College School Messages | Settings | Help | Log In Language Update: Would you like to make this language your default language when viewing Friendster? You can always set the default language in Settings.Home My Profile My Apps My Connections ExplorePeople Photos Video Featured Fan Profiles Applications Search ClassifiedsInvite MoneyMar MontkirratPrincess Feona nung isinumpa? Asan na si Shrek? tinorotot mo na naman?Send Message Send a Smile Add as Friend Forward to Friend Add Bookmark "FUNNY but DIRTY that is me...moneymar montkirat" Female, 27, Married Interested In: Dating Men and Women, Relationship Men and Women, Friends, Activity Partners Member Since: May 2008 Location: Barbotan, Midi-Pyrenees, FR Hometown: Calumpang, Sta. Cruz Laguna Company: Motel Last Login: 2 days MoneyMar's URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/68727653 "there's not a lot to say about me .... DIRT...that is all that I am...PURE, FILTHY DIRT....." More about MoneyMar MoneyMar's Photo GalleryMY COLLECTION 28 photos Public MY COLLECTION No Photos Public View All Albums (2) More About MoneyMarSchools (Other): SMOKEY MOUNTAIN Occupation: Garbage Collector Affiliations: Phornographic Clubs, sadists club, many to mention Hobbies and Interests: playing with my over used pussy... and reaching my boobs with my tongue... magnenok ng picz sa sites ng iba Favorite Books: All about sex....world's greatest crimes and criminals!! Favorite Movies: Barely Legal Favorite Music: pandanggo sa ilaw Favorite TV Shows: anything in pink channel Zodiac Sign: Scorpio About Me: there's not a lot to say about me .... DIRT...that is all that I am...PURE, FILTHY DIRT..... Who I Want to Meet: sadistic people coz i love rough sex....i am your sex slave...ahhhhhhuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! hmmmppp.. i love monster cock with BOLITAS sa chikoy!!!! Testimonials and Comments for MoneyMarView All (1) MoneyMar Posted 05/12/2008 6:36 am comments naman mga boys with big dicks and balls... try me you can even put your balls in to my ass... sounds good??? How you're connected: View All You MoneyMar is in your extended network MoneyMar MoneyMar's FriendsYou do not have any friends yet. Check out the "Explore" page to see what's happening on Friendster. null null[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-14 07:30:36)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: =) Good day! i believe that you could help me! somebody created a false profile using my pictures and pofanity to destroy me! it has lots of disgusting terms! i submitted the profile i'm talking abo

:o Sis, no need paste the whole profile in ur post. This person is a big poser :disgust: The only way to do is to report the user. ;]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: =) Good day! i believe that you could help me! somebody created a false profile using my pictures and pofanity to destroy me! it has lots of disgusting terms! i submitted the profile i'm talking abo

report it to friendster authorities. they will do the necessary actions. :) [url=http://www.friendster.com/flagprofile.php?uid=68727653]report offensive content[/url] or [url=http://www.friendster.com/info/contacts.php]contact friendster[/url]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-13 09:14:37)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

report that fucking person!
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]report that fucking person![/quote] ei watch ur words, =| [i] 3. Avoid using any [b]foul [/b]and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting[/i]. if u just want to post somethin like dat,, better to read the rules here instead of posting like dat,

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-14 04:18:41)

_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

report the user immediately!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's already been suspended http://profiles.friendster.com/68727653
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) Good day! i believe that you could help me! somebody created a false profile using my pictures and pofanity to destroy me! it has lots of disgusting terms! i submitted the profile i'm talking abo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:03

[ 15 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy