• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys can anyone please teach me how to put cbox in my friendster profile:wallbash: if you could please explain it step by step or show image if you could Thanks mah friends:D :drool::thumbsup::t

Pages: 1

Hi guys can anyone please teach me how to put cbox in my friendster profile:wallbash: if you could please explain it step by step or show image if you could Thanks mah friends:D :drool::thumbsup::t

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi guys can anyone please teach me how to put cbox in my friendster profile:wallbash: if you could please explain it step by step or show image if you could Thanks mah friends:D :drool::thumbsup::t

Hi guys can anyone please teach me how to put cbox in my friendster profile:wallbash: if you could please explain it step by step or show image if you could Thanks mah friends:D :drool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys can anyone please teach me how to put cbox in my friendster profile:wallbash: if you could please explain it step by step or show image if you could Thanks mah friends:D :drool::thumbsup::t

go to www.cbox.ws create ur cbox account then after uve done creating a cbox account, get da generated codes of it, den put it on ur media box,, done!
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys can anyone please teach me how to put cbox in my friendster profile:wallbash: if you could please explain it step by step or show image if you could Thanks mah friends:D :drool::thumbsup::t

generated codes? you mean in the codes in quick set up??? when I copy the codes then pasted it in media box it dint work... and when i checked the codes ones again it became like dis <">do you know whats the problem with it???:wasted:
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe your cbox code was filtered.. you can also try [url=http://theftalk.com/t8446-AntiPoser-Cbox-With-Smilies-Updated.html]this[/url] :thumbsup:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-13 20:58:04)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i suggest,, make a js extention for dat, http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html den insert this code [quote]function addbox(){ x1=document.createElement("div"); x1.id="playlist"; document.getElementById("0").parentNode.appendChild(x1); playlist.innerHTML="<h2>My Playlist</h2>" +"[b]COMPLETE EMBED CODE HERE / CHATBOX / SLIDE WHATEVER[/b]" } setTimeout("addbox()",1000)[/quote] dens ee the bolded part,, insert ur cbox code there, but b4 u insert ur cbox code, just change da dobule quote [b]( " )[/b] into a single quote [b]( ' )[/b] or just, may i see ur cbox codes =)
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=16th]maybe your cbox code was filtered.. you can also try this[/quote] IS there a way so that my CBOX wont be filtered anymore??? Thanks for Sharing AntiPoser Cbox With Smilies Updated 14 Sep but as you can see im a newbie and those codes confuses me... :crybaby: [quote]i suggest,, make a js extention for dat, http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making … ng%5D.html den insert this code <">dens ee the bolded part,, insert ur cbox code there, but b4 u insert ur cbox code, just change da dobule quote ( " ) into a single quote ( ' ) or just, may i see ur cbox codes[/quote] I did what you said is this code correct??? <">and this is my CBOX code <">

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-05-14 10:50:24)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Iframe is filtered already on various fields. Sad to say. The only way to apply it is through JavaScript.
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Iframe is filtered already on various fields. Sad to say. The only way to apply it is through JavaScript.[/quote] could you show me the steps??? :wasted: In making my CBOX into JavaScript???
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

<">next tym pls visit first the forum code section... all codes u r asking are there and i believe instructions are also well presented as well
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]Code: function addbox(){ x1=document.createElement("div"); x1.id="chatboxt"; document.getElementById("0").parentNode.appendChild(x1); chatbox.innerHTML="<h2>My Chatbox</h2>" +"<div align='center' id='cboxdiv'><iframe frameborder='0' width='170' height='165' src='http://www5.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=173278&amp;boxtag=f2ga2j&amp;sec=main' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='auto' allowtransparency='yes' name='cboxmain' style='border:#000000 1px solid;' id='cboxmain'></iframe><br/><iframe frameborder='0' width='170' height='75' src='http://www5.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=173278&amp;boxtag=f2ga2j&amp;sec=form' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='no' allowtransparency='yes' name='cboxform' style='border:#000000 1px solid;border-top:0px' id='cboxform'></iframe></div>"} setTimeout("addbox()",1000)[/quote] Sorry that code is for what??? :wallbash: [quote=switpotato]next tym pls visit first the forum code section... all codes u r asking are there and i believe instructions are also well presented as well[/quote] where can i find it??? i find it hard to find that Forum code section :crybaby:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thats for chatbox codes wakoko... juz double check it if i miss something
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cocopogi007]Sorry that code is for what??? :wallbash:[/quote] That's a JavaScript code. I suggest visit Tricks and Tutorials Section and view the Sticked topics. The topics are very hard to miss.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys can anyone please teach me how to put cbox in my friendster profile:wallbash: if you could please explain it step by step or show image if you could Thanks mah friends:D :drool::thumbsup::t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy