• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, personally, a couple of hours ago. It is a [u]random[/u] type of poem which has been written just directly with no editing or what so ever and h

Pages: 1

[b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, personally, a couple of hours ago. It is a [u]random[/u] type of poem which has been written just directly with no editing or what so ever and h

Kevin Paquet
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, personally, a couple of hours ago. It is a [u]random[/u] type of poem which has been written just directly with no editing or what so ever and h

[b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, personally, a couple of hours ago. It is a [u]random[/u] type of poem which has been written just directly with no editing or what so ever and has been published, and licensed respectively on [url=http://www.poeticnotes.com/2008/05/13/when-love-aint-be-love-no-more/]Poetic Notes[/url][/i] Why must you leave me? Though you said you love me? Why do you need to step away, and leave me here, right now today? I can’t believe you, I’ve thought you were true.. But everything’s a lie Our love just sudden died.. I can’t admit that This painful fact that You have just left me hanging on, you have just left me all alone.. Wish I could, I’d stop breathing.. Slip away, be gone.. You’ve all been what I was needing, and here I am, on my own.. Love ain’t be love no more No more feelings, like before… Love ain’t be joy no more.. You’ve kept me believing, that you wouldn’t go.. :(

Last edited by Kevin Paquet (2008-05-13 14:41:44)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, personally, a couple of hours ago. It is a [u]random[/u] type of poem which has been written just directly with no editing or what so ever and h

awww... :| too sad.. but it's really good..! =)
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, personally, a couple of hours ago. It is a [u]random[/u] type of poem which has been written just directly with no editing or what so ever and h

it`s soo cute .. =) :thumbsup:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sad :cry: i like this :) good job!
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kevin Paquet]Our love just sudden died..[/quote] um.. i think our love just suddenly died nice.. its sad though.. :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, personally, a couple of hours ago. It is a [u]random[/u] type of poem which has been written just directly with no editing or what so ever and h

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy