• ARCHIVES 
  • » elow,,here me again and are here too,,hehehe..want to ask how to change the bgcolor blue on the navigation area.. and theres a way to change the color of the font.? :question:

Pages: 1

elow,,here me again and are here too,,hehehe..want to ask how to change the bgcolor blue on the navigation area.. and theres a way to change the color of the font.? :question:

jaylo1331
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

elow,,here me again and are here too,,hehehe..want to ask how to change the bgcolor blue on the navigation area.. and theres a way to change the color of the font.? :question:

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: elow,,here me again and are here too,,hehehe..want to ask how to change the bgcolor blue on the navigation area.. and theres a way to change the color of the font.? :question:

here it is,, =) <">
jaylo1331
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: elow,,here me again and are here too,,hehehe..want to ask how to change the bgcolor blue on the navigation area.. and theres a way to change the color of the font.? :question:

..Ooops,,its only the main blue color disappeared my friend.. i want that even i point in MY PROFILE, or lets say the drop down menu will me change in color..its simply the whole blue color in navigation,,thanks,,hope u get my point =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » elow,,here me again and are here too,,hehehe..want to ask how to change the bgcolor blue on the navigation area.. and theres a way to change the color of the font.? :question:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:47

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy