• ARCHIVES 
  • » Using firefox, i tried saving the page as a web page and upload it on ripway. It's not the same page as my real fs..

Pages: 1

Using firefox, i tried saving the page as a web page and upload it on ripway. It's not the same page as my real fs..

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Using firefox, i tried saving the page as a web page and upload it on ripway. It's not the same page as my real fs..

Last edited by aich (2008-05-14 01:24:59)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Using firefox, i tried saving the page as a web page and upload it on ripway. It's not the same page as my real fs..

http://theftalk.com/t30978-%5BTutorial%5D-HTML-layout-preview.html did u try dat tutorial?? make sure ur profile is best view using direfox and IE,, so da one will appear is compatible with both browser den create a back up files =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Using firefox, i tried saving the page as a web page and upload it on ripway. It's not the same page as my real fs..

thank you for that. [b]topic solved now..[/b] sorry for disturbing..:rose::D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Using firefox, i tried saving the page as a web page and upload it on ripway. It's not the same page as my real fs..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 12 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy