• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Edited:[/b] now with show and hide.. special thanks to cip6192! [b]Description[/b] this is a javascript web browser.. you can seacrh sites inside your friendster profile with minimizer.. =) [b][u

Pages: 123

[b]Edited:[/b] now with show and hide.. special thanks to cip6192! [b]Description[/b] this is a javascript web browser.. you can seacrh sites inside your friendster profile with minimizer.. =) [b][u

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Edited:[/b] now with show and hide.. special thanks to cip6192! [b]Description[/b] this is a javascript web browser.. you can seacrh sites inside your friendster profile with minimizer.. =) [b][u

I will PM you..=)
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Edited:[/b] now with show and hide.. special thanks to cip6192! [b]Description[/b] this is a javascript web browser.. you can seacrh sites inside your friendster profile with minimizer.. =) [b][u

oh.. i see... the problem is the url of the background image hehe.. just go back to the 1st page.. and copy again the css.. at the last step.. i think it will work now... :D

Last edited by ezekielclarion (2008-05-15 21:09:12)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope not working view my prof again.
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i said change this code [quote]/* JSB */ #marketing_bg { background-image:url(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee220/ezekielclarion/000.gif); background-attachment:fixed; height: 500; background-repeat:repeat; background-position:center; margin-bottom:0px; } ////////end//////[/quote] to this code... <">lols.. your not yet changing it.. hehe.. i saw your css file hehe.

Last edited by ezekielclarion (2008-05-15 21:44:45)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]document.getElementById("marketing_bg").innerHTML="<iframe [b]style='FILTER: chroma(color=#FFFFFF)' allowtransparency='true'[/b] frameborder=0 width='815' height='500' scrolling='no' src=BROWSER.HTML HERE></iframe>";[/quote] it is better that this iframe is not in chroma filter so it will not look nasty.... and of course...dont put the css either.... proof? [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/31007390]click here[/url] just click the show iframe at control panel buttons....
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's cool but can we at least put a minimizer button on the browser so that it would not eat up so much space?

Last edited by alhakeem (2008-05-27 10:48:35)

ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. it's updated now.. thanks to cip because he is the one who put a minimizer..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice update but still it consumes more spaces =|
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hv been waiting for this, i only have to add the 8th step, am i right?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

you'll have to add the seventh and the eight.... :D
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. you'll need to edit or remove the 7th and add the 8th step..
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got this one.. yeah.. thanks a lot..
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i was expecting that the whole browser area would minimize, pulling the remaining boxes up. anyway, thanks for the update.
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=alhakeem]i was expecting that the whole browser area would minimize, pulling the remaining boxes up. anyway, thanks for the update.[/quote] me too dude....hehehe [quote=christiandelacruz]thanks 4 sharing[/quote] thanks for spamming.... [hr] zek can yu make it a little minimize?like it will hide all the browser and it's spaces :D :thumbsup:
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alhakeem]i was expecting that the whole browser area would minimize, pulling the remaining boxes up. anyway, thanks for the update.[/quote] [quote=cklahrckiey]me too dude....hehehe[/quote] try to remove the height in css.. the last step.. but if you remove that.. the browser will block your controlpanel or your other boxes..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice trick bro. :cool:
po123ks
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes theres a minimizer now

Last edited by po123ks (2008-06-11 08:19:20)

ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@dale: thanks broh! @cklahrckiey: the problem is solved!!!! just copy the css code at the last step!! it's updated! check out the preview 1st.
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

perfect. no questions asked. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Edited:[/b] now with show and hide.. special thanks to cip6192! [b]Description[/b] this is a javascript web browser.. you can seacrh sites inside your friendster profile with minimizer.. =) [b][u

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:54

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy