• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guyz...could someone help me find the best layout...with tweaks ???or a pretty crossover layout??i really need help!!!!!!!

Pages: 1

hey guyz...could someone help me find the best layout...with tweaks ???or a pretty crossover layout??i really need help!!!!!!!

amilyn0015
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey guyz...could someone help me find the best layout...with tweaks ???or a pretty crossover layout??i really need help!!!!!!!

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hey guyz...could someone help me find the best layout...with tweaks ???or a pretty crossover layout??i really need help!!!!!!!

go to CSS layout section, =) [url=http://theftalk.com/f21-Friendster-Layouts-%5BCSS%5D.html][b]CSS layout Section[/b][/url]
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey guyz...could someone help me find the best layout...with tweaks ???or a pretty crossover layout??i really need help!!!!!!!

all layouts in the css section are great, just choose the one that best fits on your personality! =)=)=)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,i agree.. no need to open a topic for this.. just find layouts that you want.. take the time you need.. or if you want click my sig below.. :eh:
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

amilyn0015
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant really decide....everday i have diff. layouts...i change them often bcuz sometimes the layout doesnt appear!! :(
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=medic_droid]try this syt www.nautical-twilight.com[/quote] [b]Rule # 6. No other forum/site promotion posts.[/b] please be aware!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guyz...could someone help me find the best layout...with tweaks ???or a pretty crossover layout??i really need help!!!!!!!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:54

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy