• ARCHIVES 
  • » :evil:excuse me to all please how could my profile change my css cuz when if change the css the background dosnot appear how would i do?:cry:

Pages: 1

:evil:excuse me to all please how could my profile change my css cuz when if change the css the background dosnot appear how would i do?:cry:

ziner_062289
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:evil:excuse me to all please how could my profile change my css cuz when if change the css the background dosnot appear how would i do?:cry:

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :evil:excuse me to all please how could my profile change my css cuz when if change the css the background dosnot appear how would i do?:cry:

did you put your image link correct??and btw,where did you get those css code?? and please do visit this thread also http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-101-%284-d%27-newbies%29.html

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-14 02:07:11)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :evil:excuse me to all please how could my profile change my css cuz when if change the css the background dosnot appear how would i do?:cry:

.,hmm please post your css file here so we can see what's wrong.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :evil:excuse me to all please how could my profile change my css cuz when if change the css the background dosnot appear how would i do?:cry:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy