• ARCHIVES 
  • » how can i add effects on "all" of the images in my profile? ;) i want to change it to grayscale if i hover on it. :wallbash: thanks

Pages: 1

how can i add effects on "all" of the images in my profile? ;) i want to change it to grayscale if i hover on it. :wallbash: thanks

g3raldin3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how can i add effects on "all" of the images in my profile? ;) i want to change it to grayscale if i hover on it. :wallbash: thanks

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: how can i add effects on "all" of the images in my profile? ;) i want to change it to grayscale if i hover on it. :wallbash: thanks

here is da code for dat, =) just insert ur image url link at da background image <">
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: how can i add effects on "all" of the images in my profile? ;) i want to change it to grayscale if i hover on it. :wallbash: thanks

[quote]i want to change it to grayscale if i hover on it.[/quote] try this one also,place it to your css extension <">more photo effect when hover http://friendster-tweakers.com/tools/css-image-effects-generator/index.php

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-14 02:37:09)

g3raldin3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]here is da code for dat, =) just insert ur image url link at da background image[/quote] but it's only applicable for one image. i want "all" of the image to be gray. @ tjayvalrose_02 -- where will i paste it in the css extension? anywhere?
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ anywhere,buttom or top..!depends to your liking..!this effect works only for ie users..! =)
g3raldin3
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw. that's why. i tried that code but didn't work. :( i'm using firefox. ;p but i'll try it. ;) is there any code that works in firefox?
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm,i don't think so..!effects mostly works on I.E.
g3raldin3
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok. geez. thanks. i've tried it. it really works. :D i'll use I.E. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how can i add effects on "all" of the images in my profile? ;) i want to change it to grayscale if i hover on it. :wallbash: thanks

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy