• ARCHIVES 
  • » it doesnt work on mine.. why? i just simply paste the codes on my css extension and it doesnt show.. im using firefox ryt now.. I paste this code on the bottom part of my external css.. [code]/* XIE

Pages: 1

it doesnt work on mine.. why? i just simply paste the codes on my css extension and it doesnt show.. im using firefox ryt now.. I paste this code on the bottom part of my external css.. [code]/* XIE

leck12
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it doesnt work on mine.. why? i just simply paste the codes on my css extension and it doesnt show.. im using firefox ryt now.. I paste this code on the bottom part of my external css.. [code]/* XIE

it doesnt work on mine.. why? i just simply paste the codes on my css extension and it doesnt show.. im using firefox ryt now.. I paste this code on the bottom part of my external css.. <">

Last edited by leck12 (2008-05-14 03:57:40)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: it doesnt work on mine.. why? i just simply paste the codes on my css extension and it doesnt show.. im using firefox ryt now.. I paste this code on the bottom part of my external css.. [code]/* XIE

try to paste that on the top of your CSS =)
leck12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: it doesnt work on mine.. why? i just simply paste the codes on my css extension and it doesnt show.. im using firefox ryt now.. I paste this code on the bottom part of my external css.. [code]/* XIE

thank you, i thought i need to paste that on the bottom part, :lol: topic solved
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=leck12]thank you, i thought i need to paste that on the bottom part, :lol:[/quote] ur welcome =) :arrow: [b]TOPIC SOLVE[/b]
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

kua, wat is a COLLAPSIBLE testi?... what's that tweak for?.. ^^
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when you hover ur testimonial box it grows bot only works on firefox
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

aaHh. ok. tnx ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it doesnt work on mine.. why? i just simply paste the codes on my css extension and it doesnt show.. im using firefox ryt now.. I paste this code on the bottom part of my external css.. [code]/* XIE

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:54

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy