• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi every one i am a beginner here in friendstertalk......:penguin: and from the start i join the forum i learned a lot of tweaks....from yourtutorials... thank you very much guys!!! here is my accoun

Pages: 1

hi every one i am a beginner here in friendstertalk......:penguin: and from the start i join the forum i learned a lot of tweaks....from yourtutorials... thank you very much guys!!! here is my accoun

jicko
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi every one i am a beginner here in friendstertalk......:penguin: and from the start i join the forum i learned a lot of tweaks....from yourtutorials... thank you very much guys!!! here is my accoun

hi every one i am a beginner here in friendstertalk......:penguin: and from the start i join the forum i learned a lot of tweaks....from yourtutorials... thank you very much guys!!! here is my account on friendster add me and give me some advice and comment pls :penguin:[img]http://profiles.friendster.com/44147519[/img]:penguin:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi every one i am a beginner here in friendstertalk......:penguin: and from the start i join the forum i learned a lot of tweaks....from yourtutorials... thank you very much guys!!! here is my accoun

where is ur link?
`♥jAde♥`
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi every one i am a beginner here in friendstertalk......:penguin: and from the start i join the forum i learned a lot of tweaks....from yourtutorials... thank you very much guys!!! here is my accoun

hello to you:)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wheres your link.!? ahahah.! you forgot it.! ahahaha
Emotech
» n00b
1969-12-31

woot!.. nice dude! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi every one i am a beginner here in friendstertalk......:penguin: and from the start i join the forum i learned a lot of tweaks....from yourtutorials... thank you very much guys!!! here is my accoun

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:00

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy