• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..elow,is there a code that remove the name under the main pic..its the name of the picture,, :paranoid:

Pages: 1

..elow,is there a code that remove the name under the main pic..its the name of the picture,, :paranoid:

jaylo1331
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

..elow,is there a code that remove the name under the main pic..its the name of the picture,, :paranoid:

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ..elow,is there a code that remove the name under the main pic..its the name of the picture,, :paranoid:

did u try to remove da caption of ur main pics? :rolleyes: try it,, :eh:
leck12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ..elow,is there a code that remove the name under the main pic..its the name of the picture,, :paranoid:

^ O'ryt, i think you should try to erase it, that's the simplest thing to do =)
jaylo1331
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hehehe,, i cant find the caption..huhuhu,, i will look for it,,grrrrrr,,
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go delete your caption its on your photos!
jaylo1331
» n00b
1969-12-31

tsk,tsk,tsk,,i cant find it..nevermind nlang,,i will change the caption nlang,its my last option..tenks every1. :wallbash:
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah! goodluck jaylo1331! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..elow,is there a code that remove the name under the main pic..its the name of the picture,, :paranoid:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy