• ARCHIVES 
  • » How do you replace the control panel[add comment,send message] into a picture? And if you know the code,please tell me the code for the css extension not JS..thanks

Pages: 1

How do you replace the control panel[add comment,send message] into a picture? And if you know the code,please tell me the code for the css extension not JS..thanks

topherluck
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

How do you replace the control panel[add comment,send message] into a picture? And if you know the code,please tell me the code for the css extension not JS..thanks

Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: How do you replace the control panel[add comment,send message] into a picture? And if you know the code,please tell me the code for the css extension not JS..thanks

what do you mean replacing image? try this thread[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=640516#p640516[/url] =)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: How do you replace the control panel[add comment,send message] into a picture? And if you know the code,please tell me the code for the css extension not JS..thanks

<">just insert ur image url at da background image, =) ofcorz insert at ur css extention =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-14 04:37:57)

topherluck
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks so much portu...i'll let you know if it doesn't work.=]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

or simply add this code to your control panel buttons: <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How do you replace the control panel[add comment,send message] into a picture? And if you know the code,please tell me the code for the css extension not JS..thanks

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:17

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy