• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, and me alone. It was my 3rd written poem way back the ages and was published on 2 sites yet, officially. It is recently licensed the creative co

Pages: 1

[b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, and me alone. It was my 3rd written poem way back the ages and was published on 2 sites yet, officially. It is recently licensed the creative co

Kevin Paquet
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, and me alone. It was my 3rd written poem way back the ages and was published on 2 sites yet, officially. It is recently licensed the creative co

[b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, and me alone. It was my 3rd written poem way back the ages and was published on 2 sites yet, officially. It is recently licensed the creative commons license used on the publishing site which is [url=http://www.poeticnotes.com/2008/04/25/afraid-that-this-love-will-fade-away/]Poetic Notes[/url][/i] [b]AFRAID THAT THIS LOVE WILL FADE AWAY[/b] I can’t hide that i still love you i know i’ve made you hurt i hope that with this last poem of mine you will realize that i regret the bad things i did to you The love i have still shines like light my heart of pain still beats your name open you eyes, open your mind i beg you to stay, before this love will fade away.. I am afraid, i know i’ve hurt you look deep inside your heart i believe i’m there to stay say that you’ll be back today BEFORE THIS LOVE WILL FADE AWAY..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, and me alone. It was my 3rd written poem way back the ages and was published on 2 sites yet, officially. It is recently licensed the creative co

^how cute .. keep up the good work =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Disclosure:[/b] [i]This poem has been written by me, and me alone. It was my 3rd written poem way back the ages and was published on 2 sites yet, officially. It is recently licensed the creative co

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy