• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you read the title of this section? :O It says [b]Friendster Graphics[/b]. So what is the relation between making signatures, request threads, other stuffs that are irrelevant to the real purp

Pages: 1

Have you read the title of this section? :O It says [b]Friendster Graphics[/b]. So what is the relation between making signatures, request threads, other stuffs that are irrelevant to the real purp

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Have you read the title of this section? :O It says [b]Friendster Graphics[/b]. So what is the relation between making signatures, request threads, other stuffs that are irrelevant to the real purp

Have you read the title of this section? :O It says [b]Friendster Graphics[/b]. So what is the relation between making signatures, request threads, other stuffs that are irrelevant to the real purpose and objective of this section then? It seems that we will implement the [b]No request threads[/b] and also start making [b]Graphics tutorials[/b] (since graphics can be use for friendster). Those request thread starters, are you sure that you are helping members to LEARN graphics or are they having sufficient knowledge or idea on how to make graphics on their own? Those who keep requesting, if you really want to learn and make your own graphics, start reading tutorials. And if you don't have an image editor such as Photoshop, there are heaps of download sites in google. (or PM me to have photoshop cs3) To all, if you want us moderator to help you members, then please help us too by organizing and making sections such this one clean.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Have you read the title of this section? :O It says [b]Friendster Graphics[/b]. So what is the relation between making signatures, request threads, other stuffs that are irrelevant to the real purp

i do agree with it..sometimes i'm curious why people are putting those tutorials here in the graphics section..though we have the tricks and tutorial section.. and also i do agree with the no request thread policy..because long time ago i'm one of those member keep on requesting and never try to learn on my own..and then when i start reading tutorials and explore different sites so i can have my own photoshop i started to make it on my own..and by now i have my own thread.. yeh!some members now are getting lazy they ask somebody else things i believe they can still do it.. let's organize this section ftalkers so we can help the moderators..yeh!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Have you read the title of this section? :O It says [b]Friendster Graphics[/b]. So what is the relation between making signatures, request threads, other stuffs that are irrelevant to the real purp

Tricks&Tutorial section is already crowded. And graphics tutorials are more appropriate to be placed in here Friendster Graphics.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I'll start making basic PS tutorials from now on . =):thumbsup: People are gettin' lazy nowadays . :doubt: The "Friendster Graphics" section had lost its definition . :disgust:[/b]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]just like what you say in the graphic tutorial campaign.. i'll support!! [/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Whew, this is good! A graphics tutorial section, truly a great help to all the members. Thanks, eehjhay!
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

il do support 4 it too.. ^^, =):thumbsup::thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Those request thread starters, are you sure that you are helping members to LEARN graphics or are they having sufficient knowledge or idea on how to make graphics on their own?[/quote] Lawl to be honest I don't think they are helping the members at all but they do practice with their skills and improve or experiment with other styles. It's just that the requestors still depend on the threadstarters and still don't learn anything... So...does this mean that all request threads will be closed then? =D =D BTW. Tutorials related to drawing should be posted in the Arts section, right? Just making sure......
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yup! Finally read my mind. Those graphics topics that really can not relate to Friendster or really irrelevant to Friendster can be posted in Design & Arts section. I dont see why they have to rain this section with those request threads and other topics that don't have any relation to Friendster.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]I agree to this if they request all over again they'll just become more lazy :P LOL...i have to start pushing my Print Screen haha.. i have to start making tutorials :o @kuya eehjhay:i've notice that after that you close that fansign request thread you posted this topic...is that because of it?i saw your post there and you said you're disappointed coz the fansign thread is not appropriate for the "Friendster Graphics" is that so?[/i][/b][/align]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes. That's the reason. Well anyway this topic is just a reminder to all of you here what are the real objectives and purpose of this section. [b]Topic locked[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you read the title of this section? :O It says [b]Friendster Graphics[/b]. So what is the relation between making signatures, request threads, other stuffs that are irrelevant to the real purp

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:23

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy