• ARCHIVES 
  • » how's to tweak shoutout with image and how to remove the white background in my photogallery... please help me..

Pages: 1

how's to tweak shoutout with image and how to remove the white background in my photogallery... please help me..

ReadMeNoT
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how's to tweak shoutout with image and how to remove the white background in my photogallery... please help me..

*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: how's to tweak shoutout with image and how to remove the white background in my photogallery... please help me..

Heres the code <">
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: how's to tweak shoutout with image and how to remove the white background in my photogallery... please help me..

for image code pls visit this thread: http://theftalk.com/t29788-New-Image-Code--CSS.html for shoutout tweak u need to use innerhtml for that to happnd.. u can either make it scroll or static or experiment more... just take note of the basic ... bolded part: //scrolling shoutout [b]document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').innerHTML [/b]= "<div> <font color='#FFFFFF'><marquee behavior='alternate' style='border:white 2px inset; background: #DDA0DD'> monica</marque></div></font>"; or remove the marquee to make it static add images or even embed something its really up to u if u wish to scoll ur mssg as is //scrolling shoutout [b]function scrollshoutout(){ bz = document.getElementById('content_0') cz = document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox')[/b] dz = '<marquee scrollamount=1 direction=left height=40 scrolldelay=40 truespeed=true onmouseover=stop() onmouseout=start()'+ cz.innerHTML+'</marquee><br>' cz.innerHTML=dz} setTimeout('scrollshoutout()', 500);
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how's to tweak shoutout with image and how to remove the white background in my photogallery... please help me..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 18 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy