• ARCHIVES 
  • » how cn i chnge the scrollbar colors for it to be compatible to firefox? :) wen i was usng explorer the codes workd okay but now it's messed up :] help! tnx :] fstalk has done a LOT for me.

Pages: 1

how cn i chnge the scrollbar colors for it to be compatible to firefox? :) wen i was usng explorer the codes workd okay but now it's messed up :] help! tnx :] fstalk has done a LOT for me.

xhamazingluurve
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how cn i chnge the scrollbar colors for it to be compatible to firefox? :) wen i was usng explorer the codes workd okay but now it's messed up :] help! tnx :] fstalk has done a LOT for me.

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: how cn i chnge the scrollbar colors for it to be compatible to firefox? :) wen i was usng explorer the codes workd okay but now it's messed up :] help! tnx :] fstalk has done a LOT for me.

there no known solution for firefox yet... scrollbar codes do takes efex only via IE
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: how cn i chnge the scrollbar colors for it to be compatible to firefox? :) wen i was usng explorer the codes workd okay but now it's messed up :] help! tnx :] fstalk has done a LOT for me.

I think the only trick we can try on FF is opacity scrollbar gig. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how cn i chnge the scrollbar colors for it to be compatible to firefox? :) wen i was usng explorer the codes workd okay but now it's messed up :] help! tnx :] fstalk has done a LOT for me.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:03

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy