• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was just curious, how do we put trackers on fs? I just recognized that some of my friends have very cool profiles and I hope that I could have a cool profile like theirs... please help me:|:|

Pages: 1

I was just curious, how do we put trackers on fs? I just recognized that some of my friends have very cool profiles and I hope that I could have a cool profile like theirs... please help me:|:|

paula_57
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I was just curious, how do we put trackers on fs? I just recognized that some of my friends have very cool profiles and I hope that I could have a cool profile like theirs... please help me:|:|

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I was just curious, how do we put trackers on fs? I just recognized that some of my friends have very cool profiles and I hope that I could have a cool profile like theirs... please help me:|:|

if u wnat an easy way, ,here http://widgets.friendster.com/ftracker but if u want a manually method,, go to tricks and tutorials section, search for da best WVM (whos Viewed Me) Tracker =)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I was just curious, how do we put trackers on fs? I just recognized that some of my friends have very cool profiles and I hope that I could have a cool profile like theirs... please help me:|:|

Here's the link for WVM(Who's Viewed Me),,, http://theftalk.com/t23293-WVM-2.3-%28with-new-features-and-with-shakiro214%27s-modifications%2B%29.html Follow the instructions,,or if you want easy way,, go to the link porto gave you,, =)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

There's many kind of Tracker Try to go to Tricks And Tutorial for the Best WVM that Fit your Needs hehehehe ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was just curious, how do we put trackers on fs? I just recognized that some of my friends have very cool profiles and I hope that I could have a cool profile like theirs... please help me:|:|

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy