• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]*Kindly report or pm to me if you saw any spammers or offender here they will be given a sanction thank you for your cooperation...[/quote] sir shirow said that,,but how members pm you sir,bcoz

Pages: 1

[quote]*Kindly report or pm to me if you saw any spammers or offender here they will be given a sanction thank you for your cooperation...[/quote] sir shirow said that,,but how members pm you sir,bcoz

jaylo1331
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]*Kindly report or pm to me if you saw any spammers or offender here they will be given a sanction thank you for your cooperation...[/quote] sir shirow said that,,but how members pm you sir,bcoz

[quote]*Kindly report or pm to me if you saw any spammers or offender here they will be given a sanction thank you for your cooperation...[/quote] sir shirow said that,,but how members pm you sir,bcoz theres no PM under your personal details, its just E-mail and FRIENDSTER..just wanna ask sir,
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]*Kindly report or pm to me if you saw any spammers or offender here they will be given a sanction thank you for your cooperation...[/quote] sir shirow said that,,but how members pm you sir,bcoz

see this one on the lower portion of this section Moderated by Ephemeral, KhErMiNaToR, [b]Shirow Masamune,[/b] blurrycloud, dale, ducheszv, eehjhay, eykalsyamim, feruzz, lordheinz, meng.o3, xavierkym click his name,, and ther u go,, =) or copy his name,, follow this,, PM >> Send New Message >> TO : Shirow Masamune >> Subject And Message >> Submit =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]*Kindly report or pm to me if you saw any spammers or offender here they will be given a sanction thank you for your cooperation...[/quote] sir shirow said that,,but how members pm you sir,bcoz

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy