• ARCHIVES 
  • » I got a problem every time I put a HTML code (Images from Photobucket) :wallbash: in my About me, Who you want to meet and Media box sections the Picture does not appear... :wallbash: whats the prob

Pages: 1

I got a problem every time I put a HTML code (Images from Photobucket) :wallbash: in my About me, Who you want to meet and Media box sections the Picture does not appear... :wallbash: whats the prob

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I got a problem every time I put a HTML code (Images from Photobucket) :wallbash: in my About me, Who you want to meet and Media box sections the Picture does not appear... :wallbash: whats the prob

I got a problem every time I put a HTML code (Images from Photobucket) :wallbash: in my About me, Who you want to meet and Media box sections the Picture does not appear... :wallbash: whats the problem with my profy? but if I put the HTML code in other profile while adding testi the Image shows... can anyone please help me whats the problem with my profile??? :crybaby:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I got a problem every time I put a HTML code (Images from Photobucket) :wallbash: in my About me, Who you want to meet and Media box sections the Picture does not appear... :wallbash: whats the prob

wats dat image? may i see dat? try dis one <">den insert at ur any sections u want =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-14 16:00:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I got a problem every time I put a HTML code (Images from Photobucket) :wallbash: in my About me, Who you want to meet and Media box sections the Picture does not appear... :wallbash: whats the prob

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:06

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy