• ARCHIVES 
  • » I wanted to share this. :] actually this is from [b]Harold & Kumar 2[/b] enjoy the poem :lol: Square Root of Three I’m sure that I will always be A lonely number like root three The three is all th

Pages: 1

I wanted to share this. :] actually this is from [b]Harold & Kumar 2[/b] enjoy the poem :lol: Square Root of Three I’m sure that I will always be A lonely number like root three The three is all th

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I wanted to share this. :] actually this is from [b]Harold & Kumar 2[/b] enjoy the poem :lol: Square Root of Three I’m sure that I will always be A lonely number like root three The three is all th

I wanted to share this. :] actually this is from [b]Harold & Kumar 2[/b] enjoy the poem :lol: Square Root of Three I’m sure that I will always be A lonely number like root three The three is all that’s good and right, Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign, I wish instead I were a nine For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321 Such is my reality, a sad irrationality When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands Our square root signs become unglued Your love for me has been renewed - Dave Feinberg
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I wanted to share this. :] actually this is from [b]Harold & Kumar 2[/b] enjoy the poem :lol: Square Root of Three I’m sure that I will always be A lonely number like root three The three is all th

nice poem can you make me a poem titled dynasty?
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I wanted to share this. :] actually this is from [b]Harold & Kumar 2[/b] enjoy the poem :lol: Square Root of Three I’m sure that I will always be A lonely number like root three The three is all th

yuhp its a nice poem. but i wasnt the one who made this. waaaa. im not good with poems sorry. :retard:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kuyaw. nice gi. good job [b]Harold & Kumar [/b]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehe. the poem is cute. it involves math. haha. :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol!., yuh i agree!., ahaha.. no. 3 is nice!., but is out of our sight!., nice poem!., who made this poem?!. ur friend?!. well he/she is a nice poet!.,
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow! i could say that it can relate people who are lonely always.,. haiz ahih the poem is so nice related in math also =) good job!
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow.. nyc poem^^ thanx 4 sharing^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I wanted to share this. :] actually this is from [b]Harold & Kumar 2[/b] enjoy the poem :lol: Square Root of Three I’m sure that I will always be A lonely number like root three The three is all th

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:46

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy