• ARCHIVES 
  • » i saw a sub-website ____.wordpress.com i saw the a linker and when i tried to look for the text of JS i saw codes of Ftlak there . they just place a linker for instant.. is these legal?

Pages: 1

i saw a sub-website ____.wordpress.com i saw the a linker and when i tried to look for the text of JS i saw codes of Ftlak there . they just place a linker for instant.. is these legal?

FSaddict
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i saw a sub-website ____.wordpress.com i saw the a linker and when i tried to look for the text of JS i saw codes of Ftlak there . they just place a linker for instant.. is these legal?

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i saw a sub-website ____.wordpress.com i saw the a linker and when i tried to look for the text of JS i saw codes of Ftlak there . they just place a linker for instant.. is these legal?

Actually applying linkers on a page becomes illegal when you abuse it but, technically it's kinda illegal in the 1st place due to it gives you power to modify a page without proper discretion of the server. That's why there are possibilities of filtration like on Friendster/Crunchy Roll etc...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-14 22:53:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i saw a sub-website ____.wordpress.com i saw the a linker and when i tried to look for the text of JS i saw codes of Ftlak there . they just place a linker for instant.. is these legal?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:18

[ 11 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy