• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everybody. Haha. Oh well, I'm now starting a thread where you can all drop by and say hi or whatsoever. Nyahaha. I'm going to give out some fast facts 'bout me: [b]FULL NAME:[/b] Maria Elize H.

Pages: 12

Hello everybody. Haha. Oh well, I'm now starting a thread where you can all drop by and say hi or whatsoever. Nyahaha. I'm going to give out some fast facts 'bout me: [b]FULL NAME:[/b] Maria Elize H.

marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everybody. Haha. Oh well, I'm now starting a thread where you can all drop by and say hi or whatsoever. Nyahaha. I'm going to give out some fast facts 'bout me: [b]FULL NAME:[/b] Maria Elize H.

hi...wlcome to ftalk....:wow: have fn to sty her...:ninja: see you around...:rose: goodluck...:penguin:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everybody. Haha. Oh well, I'm now starting a thread where you can all drop by and say hi or whatsoever. Nyahaha. I'm going to give out some fast facts 'bout me: [b]FULL NAME:[/b] Maria Elize H.

[b]welcome to ftalk!!! [/b] nice meeting you here.. read and follow the rules and enjoy posting!!! :penguin: please don't spam.. =)
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Marjun and Lei, thanks for welcoming me. Sure, I won't spam. [:
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=red][url=http://friendster.com/meranaku][b][i]welcome to ftalk[/i][/b][/color][/url]
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for welcoming me. (:
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Paulexus! [Hey, it's a cool name!] Thanks for welcoming me here. (: Sure, I'll read && follow the rules. And I'll definitely enjoy posting. [:
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi mariel... welcome to ftalk.... im newbie... can u teach me or make me . .a avatar signature pls.... have a nice day!!!! chao=)
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum to fstalk.. enjoy posting and staying here.. see yah around.. :D:D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello elize < im Antonette Welcome to Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello...wlcme to ftalk.. enjoy staying here... see you around..:rose:
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

*LOWELL: Hi, thanks for welcoming me. Umm, there's no such thing as 'teaching' how to make an avvie/siggie. You just need to have a graphic-designer software/program and creativity. (: *LEOJENNY: Thanks for welcoming me! *ANTONETTE: Thanks also for welcoming me! Sure, I'll read the rules & follow them [: *MARJUN: Hi, thanks also for welcoming me here in FTalk, I'm really enjoying myself here. :)
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk. enjoy ur stay here. please follow the [b]rules[/b]. see ya around!:D
liana_kim
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello!!! Welcome to ftalk.... dont forget to follow the rules see you around have a nice day!! :D:D
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey der, wc 2 ftalk, njoy posting and c u around!!! =)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi Maria.! welcome to ftalk.! please do read and obey the rules of the forum.! ahahaha.1 see you around.!
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello there, Welcome to Ftalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everybody. Haha. Oh well, I'm now starting a thread where you can all drop by and say hi or whatsoever. Nyahaha. I'm going to give out some fast facts 'bout me: [b]FULL NAME:[/b] Maria Elize H.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:05

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy