• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) i'm a newbie here... hoping to learn things from yah guys.. ..thanks a bunch :wow:

Pages: 12

=) i'm a newbie here... hoping to learn things from yah guys.. ..thanks a bunch :wow:

paulovicentejr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) i'm a newbie here... hoping to learn things from yah guys.. ..thanks a bunch :wow:

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: =) i'm a newbie here... hoping to learn things from yah guys.. ..thanks a bunch :wow:

[sup]`hi der!.[/sup] [sup]welcome ere to ftalk.[/sup] [sup]btw, u cud call me [color=violet]hazel[/color].[/sup] ;) [sup]enjoy ur stay hir. =)[/sup] [sup]don't 4get to read nd follow the rules,ayt?.[/sup] [sup]c'ya around!.[/sup] [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z309/Anime_Diamond/kawaii.gif[/img]
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk. enjoy ur stay here. please follow the [b]rules[/b]. see ya around!:D
liana_kim
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello!!! Welcome to ftalk.... dont forget to follow the rules see you around have a nice day!! :D:D
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey der, wc 2 ftalk, njoy ur nuh enviro!!!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi..! wleomce to ftalk.! please do read the rules first before posting.! ahahaha.! see you around.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello there, Welcome to Ftalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) i'm a newbie here... hoping to learn things from yah guys.. ..thanks a bunch :wow:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:10

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy