• ARCHIVES 
  • » angelina jolie and brad pitt is expecting twins they confirmed it already i luv that couple and the whole family!

Pages: 1

angelina jolie and brad pitt is expecting twins they confirmed it already i luv that couple and the whole family!

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

angelina jolie and brad pitt is expecting twins they confirmed it already i luv that couple and the whole family!

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: angelina jolie and brad pitt is expecting twins they confirmed it already i luv that couple and the whole family!

:lol: cute post. :lol: luck ange.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: angelina jolie and brad pitt is expecting twins they confirmed it already i luv that couple and the whole family!

yep I saw this on the news but then they still keep adopting kids around the world gooodluck to them goodluck to lordheinz! joke lol I love angelina jolie shes the sexiest woman in the world!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Congrats Tita Angelina. Hahahaha feeling close. lol :lol: As i said, congrats with the both of them.
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

twins alright Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline ( not sure about the spelling) and would you believe that their first picture was said to have cost a hefty $14M, wow thats enough to feed a small country
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah. the picture was worth million bucks. imagine for only a picture. :o
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats cool...but they've got so many alredy :paranoid: ..thats puting money into good use.... :eh:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weeh! the twins are so cute! and i like their name! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » angelina jolie and brad pitt is expecting twins they confirmed it already i luv that couple and the whole family!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:31

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy