• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D woot!.. i'm new here... =) i'm from cavite,phil... =) i hope i can learn new techniques & have new friends here!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: tnx guys! =) godbless u all... =) take care! =)

Pages: 12

:D woot!.. i'm new here... =) i'm from cavite,phil... =) i hope i can learn new techniques & have new friends here!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: tnx guys! =) godbless u all... =) take care! =)

gelay021
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D woot!.. i'm new here... =) i'm from cavite,phil... =) i hope i can learn new techniques & have new friends here!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: tnx guys! =) godbless u all... =) take care! =)

johnroman19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :D woot!.. i'm new here... =) i'm from cavite,phil... =) i hope i can learn new techniques & have new friends here!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: tnx guys! =) godbless u all... =) take care! =)

welcome to ftalk ghelay! hahaha!, I hope you'll learn alot in here! I'll guide you so don't worry! goodluck! read the rules ok? hahaha! :D
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :D woot!.. i'm new here... =) i'm from cavite,phil... =) i hope i can learn new techniques & have new friends here!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: tnx guys! =) godbless u all... =) take care! =)

welcome to Ftalk.. dont forget to follow the rules.. hope will be friends here.. see 'yah around!!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcome To Ftalk!! i hope you enjoy staying here!! these are the things you need to do to get better and better !! : [quote]1) FOLLOW THE RULES 2)GO TO TRICKS && TUTORIALS TO LEARN MORE THINGS. 3)AND IF U WANNA BE MORE FASHIONABLE,YOU SHOULD MAKE A FANSIGN![/quote] that's All for now!! GudLuck!! _____________________________________________ [img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh205/Eleena_2008/niceone.gif[/img]
gelay021
» n00b
1969-12-31

woot! tnx guys! i love to be here! ;)
merwinlloyd
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/merwinlloyd/hello.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=blue][font=courier new][b]Welcome To Friendstertalk[/b][/font][/color][/align][align=center][color=red][font=courier new][b]pls read the rules[/b][/font][/color][/align][align=center][color=pink][font=courier new][b]ok.....................[/b][/font][/color][/align][align=center]:penguin:[img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/merwinlloyd/kirby4.gif[/img][/align]
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. follow the rules.. and see you around..:D
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk^^ well have fun and be happy^^
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1064/1064240rzz01o6zju.gif[/img][/url] [color=pink]I'm Nelou =]] Welcome to eptok .. Have fun posting .. Follow Rules! :D Thanks!! See Yah around "Gelai" :D[/align][/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D enjoy yer stay here !
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello gelay, welcome to FTalk. Hope you will enjoy!! God bless!!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahhaha.! welcome to ftalk.! ahahha.!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome To FTalk.... Hope You'll Learn Many Things Here... Enjoy Posting... And Alwayz Read The Rules.. So You Won't Get Banned Or Cursed Here..
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to friendstertalk!!!!=)
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[sup]`hi der!.[/sup] [sup]welcome ere to ftalk.[/sup] [sup]btw, u cud call me [color=violet]hazel[/color].[/sup] ;) [sup]enjoy ur stay hir. =)[/sup] [sup]don't 4get to read nd follow the rules,ayt?.[/sup] [sup]c'ya around!.[/sup] [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z309/Anime_Diamond/kawaii.gif[/img]
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk[/b] :rose:
hakire
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] hi gelay! welcome to ftalk! im also a newbie here! we can be friends if u want :D[/align]
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

helo.....welcome to ftalk...... sabay tayong mag-aral at matuto.... hehehe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have a nice day>>>> chao....=)
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum to fstalk.. enjoy posting and staying here.. read and folloe the rules.. :thumbsup:=) see yah around.. :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D woot!.. i'm new here... =) i'm from cavite,phil... =) i hope i can learn new techniques & have new friends here!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup: tnx guys! =) godbless u all... =) take care! =)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:18

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy