• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whose your best soccer player? for me Defender-John Terry Midfielder- Steven Gerrard,Frank Lampard,Ballack, Forward- Henry(but Im not really a fan of him) and for the best PELE

Pages: 12

Whose your best soccer player? for me Defender-John Terry Midfielder- Steven Gerrard,Frank Lampard,Ballack, Forward- Henry(but Im not really a fan of him) and for the best PELE

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Whose your best soccer player? for me Defender-John Terry Midfielder- Steven Gerrard,Frank Lampard,Ballack, Forward- Henry(but Im not really a fan of him) and for the best PELE

Last edited by networkmancer (2009-03-18 10:16:56)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Whose your best soccer player? for me Defender-John Terry Midfielder- Steven Gerrard,Frank Lampard,Ballack, Forward- Henry(but Im not really a fan of him) and for the best PELE

defenda: rio ferdinand midfieldaa: christiano ronaldo !woop.x forward: wayne!
poecoekdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Whose your best soccer player? for me Defender-John Terry Midfielder- Steven Gerrard,Frank Lampard,Ballack, Forward- Henry(but Im not really a fan of him) and for the best PELE

i think.... the one of best player is KAKA.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

huhum....from The researches..Christiano Ronaldo is the greatest Midfielder for now (who's research?) the best defender?a lil bit hard...there's so many....well,i choose Rio Ferdinand (MU addict~) forward?of course......yah..i dun wanna say this but....Didier Drogba... GK?Van Der Saar...u see what he do @ the Champions Final Yesterday?he's the greates Gk...
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Go lampard. :D
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

steven gerrad and cesc fabregas for the best midfielder robin van persie for striker fabio carnnavaro for defender
dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

defender : john terry midfielder :kaka, frank lampard and michael ballack :D striker : andry shevchenko and ronaldo :D goal keeper : petr cech :)

Last edited by dying (2008-06-24 17:34:27)

--B412@T--
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=poecoekdotcom]i think.... the one of best player is KAKA.[/quote] i think the best duo is ballack & lampard
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

Ronaldinho -(brazil) Beckham -( England) Henry - (France) best of the best
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dying]midfielder :kaka, frank lampard and [b]michael ballack[/b] striker : andry shevchenko and ronaldo goal keeper : [b]petr cech[/b][/quote] Haha yupp, Michael Ballack FTWW! :cool: Petr Cech is pretty good too. And i think Andre Arshavin is amaaazing.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]David Beckham[/b] :D :thumbsup:
dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

michael ballack =):thumbsup:
--B412@T--
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

iker casilas the best goalkeeper lampard the good mildfeilder didier drogba is the killing jhon terry is the strenght defender
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

David seaman for the goalkeeper Fabio cannavaro is the defender Kaka and Cesc Fabregas are the midfielder and Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the striker
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course the best is christiano ronaldo :thumbsup:
xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
1969-12-31

I think its RONALDINHO(go brazil) and the retired ZANE_ZIDANE(his super good but arrogant though)
pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

wilhelmsson (from sweden)
er_ick ZzztttZz
» n00b
1969-12-31

best of the best febregas =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

seriously??? do you even have to ask??? CRISTIANO RONALDO!!! MVP, baby!
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

4 me! steve nash he cn play soccer n basketball. :D can see plays b4 d actuali hapen.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Whose your best soccer player? for me Defender-John Terry Midfielder- Steven Gerrard,Frank Lampard,Ballack, Forward- Henry(but Im not really a fan of him) and for the best PELE

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:47

[ 12 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy