• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i'm rachel i'm from the philippines just registered yesterday:D nice to meet you..

Pages: 12

hi i'm rachel i'm from the philippines just registered yesterday:D nice to meet you..

pRyNxS
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi i'm rachel i'm from the philippines just registered yesterday:D nice to meet you..

.welcum to ftalk!! :D < im [b]prynxs[/b].. .read and follow the rules!!.. =) .have fun posting,,!! .enjoi hir!! chao!! :P
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi i'm rachel i'm from the philippines just registered yesterday:D nice to meet you..

hello...wlcme to ftalk.. enjoy staying here... see you around..:wow:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome here wakoko :D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk!!! [/b] nice meeting you here.. read and follow the rules and enjoy posting!!! :penguin: please don't spam.. =)
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]hi rachel,,, i'm from philippines,too,, i'm also a newbie here in ftalk,,, welcome to both of us!,,,hehe,, anyways,,, read and follow the rules,, like i did,,, hehe,, ^_^ take care always,,see you around,,,[/quote] wahihihi :) welcome to ftalk too =) be nice to rachel :lol:
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello rachel < im Antonette Welcome to Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello...wlcme to ftalk.. enjoy staying here... see you around..:rose:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks guys! i will :D don't worry haha.. nice to meet you! take care!
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---][quote=wakawakafeeling]hi i'm rachel i'm from the philippines just registered yesterday:D nice to meet you..[/quote] ^hey ching:] nice to see you've join ftalk. follow the rules. keep posting and have fun. mwamwa. :][/quote] YUPppzzz....she's right.....:D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk =) read the rules. c'ya around. [quote]btw, if you need help go to help section :)[/quote] [/b]
nes842
» n00b
1969-12-31

yezz! >:)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^what's that? btw.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i'm rachel i'm from the philippines just registered yesterday:D nice to meet you..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 13 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy