• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you guys so some vector designs in the shirts or polo shirts? if you saw one where ? i am really desperate to look O___O

Pages: 1

do you guys so some vector designs in the shirts or polo shirts? if you saw one where ? i am really desperate to look O___O

wHexThuRr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you guys so some vector designs in the shirts or polo shirts? if you saw one where ? i am really desperate to look O___O

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: do you guys so some vector designs in the shirts or polo shirts? if you saw one where ? i am really desperate to look O___O

wahaha.. not yet. :D
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: do you guys so some vector designs in the shirts or polo shirts? if you saw one where ? i am really desperate to look O___O

urm. i;m not sure what u're looking for but i know a store called bleedingstar clothing try googling it. :D
kyee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Umm. I think, Artwork. In phils. They have available shirts there :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

own made vector, hehehe.. but dunno where to find one.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kyee]Umm. I think, Artwork. In phils. They have available shirts there :D[/quote] yah. artwork has a lot of vector shirts which are nice.
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

none yet^^ but i will buy some this coming x-mas^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you guys so some vector designs in the shirts or polo shirts? if you saw one where ? i am really desperate to look O___O

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:00

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy