• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys... How do i make an Overlay layout with a chat box... comments music? It's really hard to figure out... do i necessarily have to slice the images... cant i just map it?

Pages: 1

Hey guys... How do i make an Overlay layout with a chat box... comments music? It's really hard to figure out... do i necessarily have to slice the images... cant i just map it?

chinotan0628
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey guys... How do i make an Overlay layout with a chat box... comments music? It's really hard to figure out... do i necessarily have to slice the images... cant i just map it?

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys... How do i make an Overlay layout with a chat box... comments music? It's really hard to figure out... do i necessarily have to slice the images... cant i just map it?

hm.. read first this tutorial.. this is very important.. http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-an-overlay-profile-w-o-using-or-downloading-any-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html then post your question in this thread again.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-17 04:39:07)

chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys... How do i make an Overlay layout with a chat box... comments music? It's really hard to figure out... do i necessarily have to slice the images... cant i just map it?

wont that be considered spamming?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what? do you think it's just a spam? those are very important things.. you have to understand it first to know the answer to your question.. anyway, for your chatbox.. just paste the complete code and adjust the width, height, top and left margin.. if you think this is also a spam then i will not reply again.. gudluck to you.. ;]

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-17 04:47:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys... How do i make an Overlay layout with a chat box... comments music? It's really hard to figure out... do i necessarily have to slice the images... cant i just map it?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:56

[ 12 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy