• ARCHIVES 
  • » ahaaha.! [b]mods. if someone have post this before.. please delete it.. heheheeh[/b] the game is connect.. Instruction: You should give a song title.... And give a song lyric(part) then the last wo

Pages: 1

ahaaha.! [b]mods. if someone have post this before.. please delete it.. heheheeh[/b] the game is connect.. Instruction: You should give a song title.... And give a song lyric(part) then the last wo

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ahaaha.! [b]mods. if someone have post this before.. please delete it.. heheheeh[/b] the game is connect.. Instruction: You should give a song title.... And give a song lyric(part) then the last wo

ahaaha.! [b]mods. if someone have post this before.. please delete it.. heheheeh[/b] the game is connect.. Instruction: You should give a song title.... And give a song lyric(part) then the last word you say should be connected by a song with that word.! ahaha.! gets.? Example: Poster1: Vulnerable "Share with me...." .................................................................. Poster 2: "you know [u]me[/u] An anticipation for precipitation stacks chips for the rainy day" and so on.. ill start.. Umbrellla "When the sun shines Well shine together Told you I'll be here forever" go.!
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ahaaha.! [b]mods. if someone have post this before.. please delete it.. heheheeh[/b] the game is connect.. Instruction: You should give a song title.... And give a song lyric(part) then the last wo

^ this threadis hard.! ahahahha
leeanne08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ahaaha.! [b]mods. if someone have post this before.. please delete it.. heheheeh[/b] the game is connect.. Instruction: You should give a song title.... And give a song lyric(part) then the last wo

uhmmm.,.,., i got nothin dis is hard :(
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahahah.! okie.. maybe lets just delete this.! this kinda hard.! ahahahah
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhaahhaha..... its hard......
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ topic i'll try this one.. :D [quote]"When the sun shines Well shine together Told you I'll be here [b]forever[/b]"[/quote] [i]Secondhand Serenade It's Not Over[/i] [quote]We could be, [u]forever [/u] I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart Don't say this won't last forever You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my [b]heart[/b][/quote] :D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]We could be, forever I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart Don't say this won't last forever You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart[/quote] aahahah.! mine. [i]My heart has a mind of its own. Christian Bautista[/i] [quote]my [b]heart[/b] has a mind of its own.. even [b]when[/b]....[/quote] ahaahha.!
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

All again for you - We the kings... [quote][i]When [/i]you were mine You know... We had it all in front of us You were the one I was in love But you always hurt the one you lost I couldn't get [b][u]enough[/u][/b][/quote]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Forevers Not Enough Sarah Geronimo [quote][b]enough[/b] for me to love you. id spend [b]another[/b][/quote] aahahahah.!

Last edited by shinaske (2008-05-17 22:49:33)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lifetime baby!.. if you'd ask me too.. lol...hard!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ehem. I think this should be moved in the music section. =| @topic: [quote=leslie815]lifetime baby!.. if you'd ask me [b]too..[/b][/quote] wahh. can't hink so hard! :retard: ok i'll just begin: Dancing queen feel the beat of the [b]tambourine[/b] =D :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ahaaha.! [b]mods. if someone have post this before.. please delete it.. heheheeh[/b] the game is connect.. Instruction: You should give a song title.... And give a song lyric(part) then the last wo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 19 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy