• ARCHIVES 
  • » ahahha.! hello.! im giving you tuime to see my fs acc.! ahahha.! its not that nice like what you are expecting.! ahahaha.! leave me some comments if you want.. :) ahahah.! please do give me som

Pages: 1

ahahha.! hello.! im giving you tuime to see my fs acc.! ahahha.! its not that nice like what you are expecting.! ahahaha.! leave me some comments if you want.. :) ahahah.! please do give me som

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ahahha.! hello.! im giving you tuime to see my fs acc.! ahahha.! its not that nice like what you are expecting.! ahahaha.! leave me some comments if you want.. :) ahahah.! please do give me som

ahahha.! hello.! im giving you tuime to see my fs acc.! ahahha.! its not that nice like what you are expecting.! ahahaha.! leave me some comments if you want.. :) ahahah.! please do give me some advice.!:eh: http://www.friendster.com/s0mewhere

Last edited by shinaske (2008-05-17 22:12:26)

dephilimut
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ahahha.! hello.! im giving you tuime to see my fs acc.! ahahha.! its not that nice like what you are expecting.! ahahaha.! leave me some comments if you want.. :) ahahah.! please do give me som

cute.. layouts
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ahahha.! hello.! im giving you tuime to see my fs acc.! ahahha.! its not that nice like what you are expecting.! ahahaha.! leave me some comments if you want.. :) ahahah.! please do give me som

[b][/b][i][/i]you have a cute theme for ur profile there...nice work...are u the one who made this???:/
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ no its not my work. its forsakendoll's work.! im on of her fan.! ahahaha.! thanks everyone.! ahah.! you put some reactions here.! aghahaha
mirmo_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice. emo/gothic theme. kewl! keep it up.
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your emo theme doesnt match with your music.. :eh:
mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

code not work
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ahahha.! hello.! im giving you tuime to see my fs acc.! ahahha.! its not that nice like what you are expecting.! ahahaha.! leave me some comments if you want.. :) ahahah.! please do give me som

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:18

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy