• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]Here are some of my works. Hope you like it. +repu is super appreciated. lol :lol: Feel free to use it (if you like to). :) comment comment... :D [spoiler]Kinda busy nowadays becau

Pages: 123

[b][align=center]Here are some of my works. Hope you like it. +repu is super appreciated. lol :lol: Feel free to use it (if you like to). :) comment comment... :D [spoiler]Kinda busy nowadays becau

redphoenix_04
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]Here are some of my works. Hope you like it. +repu is super appreciated. lol :lol: Feel free to use it (if you like to). :) comment comment... :D [spoiler]Kinda busy nowadays becau

[b][align=center]Here are some of my works. Hope you like it. +repu is super appreciated. lol :lol: Feel free to use it (if you like to). :) comment comment... :D [spoiler]Kinda busy nowadays because of work. Not being much active now unlike before. I miss you all. :)[/spoiler][/align][/b] [align=center][img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/donnakrizel/Untitled-8.gif[/img] <">[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/donnakrizel/Untitled-7.gif[/img] <">[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/donnakrizel/Untitled-6.gif[/img] <">[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/donnakrizel/Untitled-5.gif[/img] <">[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/donnakrizel/Untitled-4.gif[/img] <">[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/donnakrizel/Untitled-3-2.gif[/img] <">[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/donnakrizel/Untitled-2-2.gif[/img] <">[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/donnakrizel/Untitled-1-5.gif[/img] [/align] <">[b][align=center]Credits: Adobe Photoshop Image Ready photobucket[/align][/b]

Last edited by redphoenix_04 (2008-05-18 00:42:56)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]Here are some of my works. Hope you like it. +repu is super appreciated. lol :lol: Feel free to use it (if you like to). :) comment comment... :D [spoiler]Kinda busy nowadays becau

wow good job siz... so animated.. i love it.. thanks for sharing
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]Here are some of my works. Hope you like it. +repu is super appreciated. lol :lol: Feel free to use it (if you like to). :) comment comment... :D [spoiler]Kinda busy nowadays becau

Thanks trish. hehe.. Im glad u love it. :) just got back here in ftalk. :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]hi sis donna you're back in ftalk huh nice graphics thanks for sharing[/i][/b][/align]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hi sis Donna nice pre-made sis .. =):thumbsup:[/b]
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@bheszt -- yah.. haha. only for today. Im going back to work tomorow. Btw, thanks. :D @nelou -- haha.. thanks! miss you! :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cute!!!!hope u have other status like my status..hehe
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ thanks sis. I'll try making more soon. :D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oohh.. :) cool premades.. :wow: i like the purple one.. :)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow! nice sigs! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w! nice siggues.. thnx for sharing!
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hope you could make more.. :)
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@yna -- Thanks sis. :redface: @april -- No prob. Thanks nweiz. :D @dianne -- yup. I'll try. once a week. kinda busy. =|
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nys siggies..
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she is so busy for the past weeks that's why she is not active.. :|
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]:o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O Never Sen It Like It Before... Cool[/b]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nys siggies... enx 4 sharing..
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

keep it up! post more.!
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for the comments :)
markthespark47
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow tnx for the free use..... three thumbs up for u sis :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: kip it up
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]Here are some of my works. Hope you like it. +repu is super appreciated. lol :lol: Feel free to use it (if you like to). :) comment comment... :D [spoiler]Kinda busy nowadays becau

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:29

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy