• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Can I suggest this one?[/i] [i]Can we all Members and Mods are must use our own photo as avatar to easily identify each members' personality (especially the face)?[/i] [b]NOTE:[/b] [i]I hope you

Pages: 1

[i]Can I suggest this one?[/i] [i]Can we all Members and Mods are must use our own photo as avatar to easily identify each members' personality (especially the face)?[/i] [b]NOTE:[/b] [i]I hope you

cypnet
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]Can I suggest this one?[/i] [i]Can we all Members and Mods are must use our own photo as avatar to easily identify each members' personality (especially the face)?[/i] [b]NOTE:[/b] [i]I hope you

[i]Can I suggest this one?[/i] [i]Can we all Members and Mods are must use our own photo as avatar to easily identify each members' personality (especially the face)?[/i] [b]NOTE:[/b] [i]I hope you understand me 'coz I'm not good in[/i] [b]ENGLISH[/b][i].[/i] :wallbash: [spoiler] [i]Waiting for your reaction.[/i] [/spoiler]

Last edited by cypnet (2008-05-18 06:29:14)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Can I suggest this one?[/i] [i]Can we all Members and Mods are must use our own photo as avatar to easily identify each members' personality (especially the face)?[/i] [b]NOTE:[/b] [i]I hope you

:arrow: it's a a personal choice. everyone expreses themselves in different ways, and most members express themselves through their signatures and avatars. Using the photo as the basis for a person's personality is very shallow. It's a member's own discretion if s/he would use her/his own photo as an avatar. you can encourage others though. but to include it in the guidelines, i think not. why not talk and mingle with everyone so you'll be able to know their true personality than judging by their faces. :thumbsup:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Can I suggest this one?[/i] [i]Can we all Members and Mods are must use our own photo as avatar to easily identify each members' personality (especially the face)?[/i] [b]NOTE:[/b] [i]I hope you

[b]Yeah, to avoid people criticizing how another person looks and beauty is only skin deep right? The less people know your face the better it is to make a good impression. ;)[/b]
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]I don't mean what you mean. I never wanted to criticize someone's face but I just want to recognize each member personality (especially the face.) That's my point, but if you think that's my reason for this suggestion. "Think what you want to think Mam/Sir."[/i]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My opinion:[/b] I think I speak for all when I say this. Correct me if I am wrong... We can't approve of your suggestion. We can use our face as our avatar no problem... but some of us have personal reasons to keep our identity secret. The important thing is... We do our job moderating and follow the rules while you guys follow the rules and abide to our standards. "YOU", as the one proposing the idea. I think it's better for you to show your face first. I am not saying we will follow your proposal but, I think it's better to encourage your proposal by showing your face... Don't you guys think?
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea. ur right mod ephe.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't think so because for me it's our personal choice for the privacy of members here..its really important for me.. so i think we can still know each other well without posting our own pictures...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We all need privacy. You can never find a FS-related-forum that strictly implementing this one. We can approve this suggestion if and only if this forum is for a magazine, tv related, government property, etc. Privacy is really a must.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's quite ironic because the thread starter himself is using a different avatar instead of his face. :lol: [b]@TOPIC[/b] -- I don't mind showing my own picture. And bear in mind that in the User CP, there is also a choice to use the avatar or not. By checking the checkbox (in Personality Tab). As to your suggestion.. Nah, I'm kinda disagreein. :P
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i do not agree
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cypnet]I never wanted to criticize someone's face but I just want to recognize each member personality (especially the face.)[/quote] I got your point [b]Mr. Cypnet[/b]. But this is about [b]privacy [/b] and [b]member's option[/b]. It depends on the member itself. If he/she wants to show his/her real face. Then he/she will use his/her own photo as his/her avatar. Talking about photo, We won't know if the photo is real or fake. This is cyber world. Where everything can happen. :lol:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree =)
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]"YOU", as the one proposing the idea. I think it's better for you to show your face first. I am not saying we will follow your proposal but, I think it's better to encourage your proposal by showing your face...[/quote] [i]Why are your temp. boiling? I just making a suggestion since this thread is all about [/i][b]SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACKS.[/b] [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I got your point Mr. Cypnet. But this is about privacy and member's option. It depends on the member itself. If he/she wants to show his/her real face. Then he/she will use his/her own photo as his/her avatar.[/quote] [i]Thanks for understanding [/i][b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b]. [quote=eehjhay]We all need privacy. You can never find a FS-related-forum that strictly implementing this one. We can approve this suggestion if and only if this forum is for a magazine, tv related, government property, etc. Privacy is really a must.[/quote] [i]Why don't we? Haha. Peace!. Ok. I understand it now.[/i] [b]@ MODS[/b] [i]can you please locked or even delete my suggestion.[/i]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As the thread-starter's request, [b]Topic Locked.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Can I suggest this one?[/i] [i]Can we all Members and Mods are must use our own photo as avatar to easily identify each members' personality (especially the face)?[/i] [b]NOTE:[/b] [i]I hope you

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 14 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy