• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]hanks for sharing dude...but ur tutorial is very cmplcated..make it good for me..i dont knw to others[/code]

Pages: 123

[code]hanks for sharing dude...but ur tutorial is very cmplcated..make it good for me..i dont knw to others[/code]

marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[code]hanks for sharing dude...but ur tutorial is very cmplcated..make it good for me..i dont knw to others[/code]

<">
marchyde078
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [code]hanks for sharing dude...but ur tutorial is very cmplcated..make it good for me..i dont knw to others[/code]

[quote=miraclesoul14]can you make a layout even w/o the adobe photoshop cause i dont know how to find it:|[/quote] yes you can. you can use paint if you want but it will be very difficult since it does not have photoshops user friendly features. =) you can find it on the net, just google it. =)
marchyde078
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [code]hanks for sharing dude...but ur tutorial is very cmplcated..make it good for me..i dont knw to others[/code]

[quote=marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com]Thanks for sharing dude...but ur tutorial is very cmplcated..make it good for me..i dont knw to others[/quote] I don't know what's complicated about it. I think you really should read and understand it well and nothing will be complicated. =) its already step by step with images.
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]^Please Don't Double Post. and Btw your tutorial is really good You must post the thumbnails here. Cause it's kinda complicate you know and I guess this must be on the Overlay Section.[/i]

Last edited by trustmeilie (2008-05-18 06:01:57)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm..Can i ask.. Where To Install Photoshop??
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice!:thumbsup:
marchyde078
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=trustmeilie]^Please Don't Double Post. and Btw your tutorial is really good You must post the thumbnails here. Cause it's kinda complicate you know and I guess this must be on the Overlay Section.[/quote] ah ok sorry for that, I'll post this on the right section and edit this post. Thanks =)
marchyde078
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi guys, I made a complete tutorial on how to create your own overlay layout for Friendster using Adobe Photoshop/Imageready and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. Just follow this links guys. IMPORTANT: Read the Part 3 Introduction on how to get the password for the file you need to download. Just contact me thru Friendster and my e-mail. Thanks. Comments and Questions are welcome! Good Luck! =) The tutorials are in divided into 3 Parts: Part 1: Designing using Adobe Photoshop [url]http://www.ehow.com/how_2255147_friendster-overlay-profile-part.html[/url] Part 2: Image Slicing and Mapping using Adobe Imageready [url]http://www.ehow.com/how_2261401_friendster-overlay-profile-part.html[/url] Part 3: HTML Coding, Files Uploading and Codes Generating [url]http://www.ehow.com/how_2261960_friendster-overlay-profile-part.html[/url] By: marchyde078 my e-add is: hyde_078@yahoo.com (Friendster and Yahoo!) Credits to: markyctrigger.com, friendstertalk.com Thank You! =)

Last edited by marchyde078 (2008-05-18 09:22:53)

zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks f0r p0sting this!hehe.. bUt i stilL find it t0o hard!:D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Were you the one who shared this tutorial in the 'Tricks and Tutorials' section?
ayel_luvs_mcr
» n00b
1969-12-31

i only have photoshop,, is it okay or should i also download dreamweaver?
marchyde078
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ayel_luvs_mcr]i only have photoshop,, is it okay or should i also download dreamweaver?[/quote] its ok if you dont but its more convinient if you have this software. the download is available on the resources section of the part 3 tutorial in case you need one =) [quote=Dfamador]Were you the one who shared this tutorial in the 'Tricks and Tutorials' section?[/quote] yes I am the one who posted this tutorial on that section but the mod said that she thinks its in the wrong section so i moved it here =)
marchyde078
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=zHaRa]thanks f0r p0sting this!hehe.. bUt i stilL find it t0o hard![/quote] its too hard because you still dont get the idea, try to read and understand it more and you'll see that its not too hard as you think. maybe becoz its a long tutorial? even so, its really complete. =)
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Cool tuts!.[/i]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tenks for letting us know the links..kip it up :D
xOxo_o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

how is it if i dont have the micromedia???? i allready had the step 1 and step 2.. its not that complicated.. but in step 3.. i dont get it..

Last edited by xOxo_o8 (2008-05-20 08:47:30)

buraw
» n00b
1969-12-31

the author of the article doesnt reply. and i need the password for his encrypted file of the overlay codes. im almost finish pls help . . . :crybaby:
xOxo_o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat if i dont have the micromedia dreamweaver???? pls help me :|
babaylan_ayla
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hey marchyde!! :D loove the tutorial.. but can i ask you something? can the overlay i made work on Firefox? cuz i tried clicking the "View" button, sure there was a "Page Source" but I can't edit it..[/b] :crybaby:
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer to use adobe photoshop..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]hanks for sharing dude...but ur tutorial is very cmplcated..make it good for me..i dont knw to others[/code]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:19

[ 11 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy