• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi . :D I want to share this tutorial because someone asked me how to make it. Before reading the tutorial, I want to inform ya'll that this one's pretty similar w/ adding a stroke. BUT, there's a dif

Pages: 12

Hi . :D I want to share this tutorial because someone asked me how to make it. Before reading the tutorial, I want to inform ya'll that this one's pretty similar w/ adding a stroke. BUT, there's a dif

linettedannah24
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi . :D I want to share this tutorial because someone asked me how to make it. Before reading the tutorial, I want to inform ya'll that this one's pretty similar w/ adding a stroke. BUT, there's a dif

Hi . :D I want to share this tutorial because someone asked me how to make it. Before reading the tutorial, I want to inform ya'll that this one's pretty similar w/ adding a stroke. BUT, there's a difference too. Look Down! v v [b]W/O THE EFFECT:[/b] [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/jq6v14.gif[/img] [b]W/ EFFECT:[/b] [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/9joe4n.gif[/img] See? it makes the text more kawaii!! Interested? then follow me: [b]STEP ONE:[/b] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2jax468.gif[/img] > Make a new image with these presets: height= 150, width= 390 color= transparent. [b]STEP TWO:[/b] [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2zrhslk.gif[/img] > Select the text tool (the text tool is the one with a capital LETTER T.) then type something you like then click CTRL + A on your keyboard and then look above then you'll see a small box w/ a color (depends w/ ur ps.) then click on it and change the color. me? i chose light pink. [b]STEP THREE:[/b] [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2yzeyh2.gif[/img] > Now look above the menubar then click on LAYER>LAYER STYLE>BLENDING OPTIONS and then a box will pop out then tick these boxes: STROKE(MODIFY THE COLORS CHOSE A DARKER COLOR SINCE WE USED A LIGHT COLOR W/ THE TEXT.) , BEVEL AND EMBOSS(CHANGE THE COLORS! ME I CHOSE WHITE) under bevel and emboss tick contour. [b]STEP FOUR:[/b] > Since the image you created was big let us crop it. You can just ignore this step if you like) [b]STEP FIVE:[/b] > Yay! You're now done now let's look up and find the menubar on top then click FILE>SAVE AS then rename it to any filename you like! Pretty Easy right? hehe! thanks for taking your tym reading this. +REPU is very much APPRECIATED. ;)

Last edited by linettedannah24 (2009-07-05 09:09:07)

memay12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi . :D I want to share this tutorial because someone asked me how to make it. Before reading the tutorial, I want to inform ya'll that this one's pretty similar w/ adding a stroke. BUT, there's a dif

nice tut sis tnx sharing dat..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi . :D I want to share this tutorial because someone asked me how to make it. Before reading the tutorial, I want to inform ya'll that this one's pretty similar w/ adding a stroke. BUT, there's a dif

[b] well, i know this already, but though, thanks for sharin. :) :thumbsup: -some text at the picture are not readable. XD [/b]
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing..!!!
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis...i cant read sum txt... :crybaby:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:retard: not readable... thanks for sharing even though i already know this..hehe what font is that anyway?hehe [spoiler] [b]kinda[/b] similar w/ this: http://theftalk.com/t31543-TUTORIAL%3A-Prettify-your-texts..html [/spoiler]

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-18 22:55:05)

Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok tnx for sharing i'll learn properly but how?... i don'nt have adobe photoshop guys can u pls help...me wait...tnx again u share this for newbies like me....
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnks for sharin but i cant read sum text nweyz..kip sharin
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing!
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial, thankz fur sharing, helps fur a newbie like me=D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not readable ? well use your common sense . right click the image >> click properties >> copy the location link >> paste the link in new tab that's it - thanks for sharing
anna_0004
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice tutorial sis, i ady try this one, keep it up :thumbsup:[/b]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]kinda similar w/ this: http://theftalk.com/t31543-TUTORI … exts..html[/quote] yeah it is but i she only placed strokes. pls rid the diff. above ^^
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tut. thanks for sharing :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=linettedannah24][quote]pinkblack08 wrote: kinda similar w/ this: http://theftalk.com/t31543-TUTORI … exts..html[/quote] yeah it is but i she only placed strokes. pls rid the diff. above ^^[/quote] ^yeah,i know.that's why i wrote:"kinda similar" in it,not "similar",ryt? =| :disgust:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin sis :)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice tut... thanks for sharing...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nice.. thanks for sharing..^^[/b][/align]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/575/575280tvjrzkx7ho.gif[/img][color=red]Thanks for making this!! But there are another thread like this but i cant remember..' HMMPH..[/color][/align]
BlessAlexis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice thread sisz .. but i jusz wanna know what font u used .. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi . :D I want to share this tutorial because someone asked me how to make it. Before reading the tutorial, I want to inform ya'll that this one's pretty similar w/ adding a stroke. BUT, there's a dif

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:19

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy