• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've posted another overlay loader before. Now, i have the new one. It's up to you which do you choose. 1. You have to make your HTML file For Example: [code]<html> <head> <title>OVERLAY</title> <

Pages: 1

I've posted another overlay loader before. Now, i have the new one. It's up to you which do you choose. 1. You have to make your HTML file For Example: [code]<html> <head> <title>OVERLAY</title> <

ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I've posted another overlay loader before. Now, i have the new one. It's up to you which do you choose. 1. You have to make your HTML file For Example: [code]<html> <head> <title>OVERLAY</title> <

I've posted another overlay loader before. Now, i have the new one. It's up to you which do you choose. 1. You have to make your HTML file For Example: <">You can use the HTML above for testing. 2.Open your Notepad and paste this code: <">You can change the HTML 3.Make another file and paste this code: <">4. Save it and host it to your hosting place. 5. Use the newest linker and your overlay profile will load. Credits::arrow:FriendsterMagic :arrow:ka Paul
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I've posted another overlay loader before. Now, i have the new one. It's up to you which do you choose. 1. You have to make your HTML file For Example: [code]<html> <head> <title>OVERLAY</title> <

^please provide a working preview and a screenshot.... [b]TOPIC REPORTED[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I've posted another overlay loader before. Now, i have the new one. It's up to you which do you choose. 1. You have to make your HTML file For Example: [code]<html> <head> <title>OVERLAY</title> <

wth where is the screenshot here or preview kindly edit this immediately or i will close this topic of yours
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Actually theres no need for preview or any screenshot on this..its a tutorial anyway... this should be in ovelay section..
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanls for the tutorial. Maybe, I'll try using this trick if I'll change my layout into a new one.
silver_mic199
» n00b
1969-12-31

2ruan nio ko gumawa ng over lay plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ariesmustdie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it is the crossover generator .. in fmagic .. here's the url : http://friendstermagic.net/CrossOver-Generator-h29.htm
blacksnake
» n00b
1969-12-31

the problem for that is, it didn't appear pictures, friends, infos and testimonials in using this loader
micks_leira
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">
akatsu14
» n00b
1969-12-31

no preview? but your tutorial is good..
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont understand what do you mean ymm0t
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've posted another overlay loader before. Now, i have the new one. It's up to you which do you choose. 1. You have to make your HTML file For Example: [code]<html> <head> <title>OVERLAY</title> <

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:15

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy