• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just list down the kind of food you mostly eat everyday for example mine are eggs beef etc.

Pages: 1

Just list down the kind of food you mostly eat everyday for example mine are eggs beef etc.

bioniclegoks
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just list down the kind of food you mostly eat everyday for example mine are eggs beef etc.

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Just list down the kind of food you mostly eat everyday for example mine are eggs beef etc.

My Breakfast: - Egg ([i]Mostly[/i]) - hotdog with ketchup - cereals - milk and oreo - chocolates
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Just list down the kind of food you mostly eat everyday for example mine are eggs beef etc.

nah... my diet tips are: - you can have a wheat bread toasted instead of rice - your veggie essentials are potato,carrots and squash. for girls: you may include green veggies - if possible, avoid processed foods like canned goods. that's what i'm doing.. i try to control my diabetes... ;)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yogurt mango,yogurt strawberry,yogurt pandan,plain yogurt,yogurt apple, four season juice,pineapple orange juice,mango juice, all kind of juice tats all.. LOL [/b]
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm not taking diet!. haha, lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just list down the kind of food you mostly eat everyday for example mine are eggs beef etc.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:55

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy