• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to all.. ^.^ Newbie here..,, My name is Arielle Lin,, most of my friends in school call me ayel,, ^.^:)

Pages: 12

Hi to all.. ^.^ Newbie here..,, My name is Arielle Lin,, most of my friends in school call me ayel,, ^.^:)

ajhay
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to all.. ^.^ Newbie here..,, My name is Arielle Lin,, most of my friends in school call me ayel,, ^.^:)

♥ hello der.. ♥ im ajhay... ♥ welcome to ftalk... ♥ always follow d rules.. ♥ hav fun... :D ♥ godbless!! peace out.. :kiss:
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi to all.. ^.^ Newbie here..,, My name is Arielle Lin,, most of my friends in school call me ayel,, ^.^:)

hello to you im billy im also new here but got some post :D :D
ynah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Elow der, welcome 2 ftalk!!! be good!!!
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome hope u enjoy here!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im reika.. im from philippines welcome to fstalk enjoy posting and have fun see ya around.. take care..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi ayel.! you love MCR right.! ahahaha.! before that.! please do read and obey the rules of the forum firts.! (obey first before you complain) ahahah okie.? see you around.! enjoy your stay.!
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi ayel.....:) cheers for you.....=)=D:D enjoy and keep on posting....:thumbsup::thumbsup: nice to meet you..... :cool: chao!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*a warm welcome to you*~ ~*enjoy ur stay err :))*~ ~*u must read and [b]FOLLOW[/b] all the rules =)*~ ~*see yah around*~ ~*GodBless and HaveFun*~[/color][/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi to all.. ^.^ Newbie here..,, My name is Arielle Lin,, most of my friends in school call me ayel,, ^.^:)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:08

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy