• ARCHIVES 
  • » Rather than moving a spam topic to our Recycle Bin. I suggest let us just delete the thread to save space and to keep our Recycle Bin clean. My Idea. Example: [quote]Today 15:40:59 Spammer

Pages: 1

Rather than moving a spam topic to our Recycle Bin. I suggest let us just delete the thread to save space and to keep our Recycle Bin clean. My Idea. Example: [quote]Today 15:40:59 Spammer

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Rather than moving a spam topic to our Recycle Bin. I suggest let us just delete the thread to save space and to keep our Recycle Bin clean. My Idea. Example: [quote]Today 15:40:59 Spammer

Rather than moving a spam topic to our Recycle Bin. I suggest let us just delete the thread to save space and to keep our Recycle Bin clean. My Idea. Example: [quote]Today 15:40:59 Spammer » FriendsterNewbie Spam!! :penguin: :penguin: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/_cursed.jpg[/img] Registered: 2007-11-22 Posts: 30 Last visit: Today IP: 383.223.2312.12 Note: Example Spammer Reputation: + 0 - E-mail PM Friendster[/quote] Rather than closing the thread and moving it to the Recycle Bin. Let us just delete it. Of course we only delete the ones that we know that's spam. If you have doubts. Just a Co-Mod or a trusted member. [hr][hr][hr] Example you encounter this: [align=center]Friendster Graphics » Please help me....[/align] [quote]Today 15:40:59 Wrong Thread » FriendsterNewbie Help me about friendster. [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/_cursed.jpg[/img] Registered: 2007-11-22 Posts: 30 Last visit: Today IP: 383.223.2312.12 Note: Example Spammer Reputation: + 0 - E-mail PM Friendster[/quote] Rather then closing and moving the topic to the Recycle Bin. Let us just move it to the Help Section or whatever section it suited. After it is solved just move it to Achieves if the question seems fresh or to the Recycle Bin if the thread is kinda similar to others. Hope my suggestion if fine for you guys. It saves space and time.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Rather than moving a spam topic to our Recycle Bin. I suggest let us just delete the thread to save space and to keep our Recycle Bin clean. My Idea. Example: [quote]Today 15:40:59 Spammer

i agree with ya.. about moving topic into the help section, i think we need to leave the redirect link. how bout that?:|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Rather than moving a spam topic to our Recycle Bin. I suggest let us just delete the thread to save space and to keep our Recycle Bin clean. My Idea. Example: [quote]Today 15:40:59 Spammer

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]i agree with ya.. about moving topic into the help section, i think we need to leave the redirect link. how bout that?:|[/quote] Actually no need to leave a redirect link. Post can be traced by its author anyway. =)
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I suggest let us just delete the thread to save space and to keep our Recycle Bin clean.[/quote] I always did that Ephe or I just edit their posts :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ephe: nice suggestion kuya ephe. saves space and time. :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D great idea ephe..=) sometimes we still need old topic..:wallbash:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Also rather than deleting double post. I suggest let use merge their post. =) Anyway gonna clean my sections lat Friday. =) :thumbsup: Who about you guys? Time to make a move.=)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-19 11:21:57)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just bumped into this topic just now. Anyway it's a great suggestion. In fact that's what I do when I see a spam nonsense topic.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys if you think the topic is really nonsense. Just delete it. =) Example: Swears. (Delete) Flame. (Delete) Spams. (Delete) Wrong Thread Topics (Move Optional) or (Delete) Some mods move important topics to our Archives. Less topics on the recycle bin. The easier it is to organize it.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Guys if you think the topic is really nonsense. Just delete it. Example: Swears. (Delete) Flame. (Delete) Spams. (Delete) Wrong Thread Topics (Move Optional) or (Delete) Some mods move important topics to our Archives. Less topics on the recycle bin. The easier it is to organize it.[/quote] ok ephe i agree.. :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Ohh, ure just here just to say that u've agree with him? lol @ephe: No, it's not nonsense. Im AGREE with you, that those nonsense posts/threads should be deleted, to avoid.. uh, haha nvm. Again, it's not NONSENSE.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Rather than moving a spam topic to our Recycle Bin. I suggest let us just delete the thread to save space and to keep our Recycle Bin clean. My Idea. Example: [quote]Today 15:40:59 Spammer

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:08

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy