• ARCHIVES 
  • » haha. i just want to know which books you have read... and what books can yo suggest for me to read??? i like books that are: :arrow: for teens :arrow: adventurous :arrow: with love stories :arr

Pages: 1

haha. i just want to know which books you have read... and what books can yo suggest for me to read??? i like books that are: :arrow: for teens :arrow: adventurous :arrow: with love stories :arr

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

haha. i just want to know which books you have read... and what books can yo suggest for me to read??? i like books that are: :arrow: for teens :arrow: adventurous :arrow: with love stories :arr

haha. i just want to know which books you have read... and what books can yo suggest for me to read??? i like books that are: :arrow: for teens :arrow: adventurous :arrow: with love stories :arrow: novels to be exact!!! hahah. thanks in advance. :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: haha. i just want to know which books you have read... and what books can yo suggest for me to read??? i like books that are: :arrow: for teens :arrow: adventurous :arrow: with love stories :arr

gossip girl magazines.. :lol: :lol:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: haha. i just want to know which books you have read... and what books can yo suggest for me to read??? i like books that are: :arrow: for teens :arrow: adventurous :arrow: with love stories :arr

i've read harry potter series, and purpose driven life but not yet finished.=)
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i read gossip girl... but i'm a big fan of chicken soup for the teenage soul... it's a self-help and inspirations book... :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: avid reader here. lol. i love reading. harry potter series - ALL sweet valley junior high the little prince gossip girl books - 3 books so far. i'm into teen novels and some literary works, also dark materials. Harry potter fanatic here. i even have a complete uk edition book set. :D i think i was in elementary when i got addicted to sweet valley high, along with the sabrina series and goosebumps :lol: the little prince was one of the ever famous books my mom recommended to me a looooong time ago. and now, im into GG. i have read the first 3 books, and might buy the next three by the end of may or early in june.. i'm still saving money for it. haha :penguin:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i only read the Harry Potter Series .. I love to read mystery books and fictional ..
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Twilight Series are the best :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » haha. i just want to know which books you have read... and what books can yo suggest for me to read??? i like books that are: :arrow: for teens :arrow: adventurous :arrow: with love stories :arr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:33

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy