• ARCHIVES 
  • » my layout,that i made in ripway.com,isn't working :crybaby: ...can i still fix this?

Pages: 12

my layout,that i made in ripway.com,isn't working :crybaby: ...can i still fix this?

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: my layout,that i made in ripway.com,isn't working :crybaby: ...can i still fix this?

Welcome to Ftalk!
tayuya28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: my layout,that i made in ripway.com,isn't working :crybaby: ...can i still fix this?

[quote=marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com]only modirator can close this topic.... tel them..if you want to close this topics...[/quote] oh..'-'LoisFuLL'-' is a moderator..how can i tel her that i want to close this topic? can i tel her here? [quote]uhm '-'LoisFuLL'-', can you close the topic?heheheh ;) thnx[/quote]

Last edited by tayuya28 (2008-05-21 16:51:56)

tayuya28
» n00b
1969-12-31

great..it didn't work :disgust: oh well.. =| it's not very important closing a topic anyway....i think..
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!! enjoy ur stay!:D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eow eow welcome here at ftalk! pls do read and follow the rules first .. and enjoy posting and staying here! see yah around!
hakire
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi there! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting :)[/align]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi tayuya, welcome to ftalk., read and [b]follow[/b] the rules, aight? if you want a friend here, i can be one=) you can call me seph, last words: [b]enjoy, have fun, see yah 'round![/b] -- only mods can close a topic. so you found the answer to your question? i thought your problem was about the codes, you problem is about the linker [i]pala[/i].. hehe,:D
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey der, wc 2 ftalk, njoy posting
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]why? what's wrong with your layout? just rearrange the codes.. maybe this can help yah! :D:D:D[/i][/align]
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk!! :D enjoy posting!! follow the rules too!! ;)[/b]
tayuya28
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mjd1224]-- only mods can close a topic. so you found the answer to your question? i thought your problem was about the codes, you problem is about the linker pala.. hehe,:D[/quote] ok thanx seph,hahah yeah i already found my answer =) .. [quote=senti06]why? what's wrong with your layout? just rearrange the codes.. maybe this can help yah! :D:D:D[/quote] hah nvermind senti06..it's not the codes,it's the linker hahah ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello tayuya pls avoid double posting you can edit yer posts to avoid double posting. :)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk! :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy your stay here, but always remeber to read the forum rules =] have fun posting!:D[/b]
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello to you im billy im also new here but got some post :D :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

topic locked siz tayuya pls avoid double posting..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » my layout,that i made in ripway.com,isn't working :crybaby: ...can i still fix this?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:25

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy