• ARCHIVES 
  • » how can i use an overlay layout?... coz when i use an overlay i dont know how to put the links in the codes?... can anyone plz... send me an instruction how to use an overlay layouts?... heres my e-ma

Pages: 1

how can i use an overlay layout?... coz when i use an overlay i dont know how to put the links in the codes?... can anyone plz... send me an instruction how to use an overlay layouts?... heres my e-ma

noriaki0123
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how can i use an overlay layout?... coz when i use an overlay i dont know how to put the links in the codes?... can anyone plz... send me an instruction how to use an overlay layouts?... heres my e-ma

how can i use an overlay layout?... coz when i use an overlay i dont know how to put the links in the codes?... can anyone plz... send me an instruction how to use an overlay layouts?... heres my e-mail...:crybaby: noriaki_pacheco@yahoo.com
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: how can i use an overlay layout?... coz when i use an overlay i dont know how to put the links in the codes?... can anyone plz... send me an instruction how to use an overlay layouts?... heres my e-ma

you should have posted this on the help section not here.. :paranoid:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: how can i use an overlay layout?... coz when i use an overlay i dont know how to put the links in the codes?... can anyone plz... send me an instruction how to use an overlay layouts?... heres my e-ma

^ Overlay concerns must be posted in here. @topic: I'll message you a tutorial on how.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I guess he/she is on the right place to ask this kind of question since it's about overlay.. :) btw, try this tutorial: :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t29967-Tutorial-on-how-to-use-Premade-Overlays.html PM me or just post your questions here.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-20 00:59:28)

gelay18
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me pls.... i finished my codes... now i don't know what 2 do.. its my 2nd time 2 do a overlay.. but i dont know what 2 do thnx.. dis is my fs... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/pinkme18[/url]

Last edited by gelay18 (2008-05-21 05:41:14)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=angelemo]Eow[/quote] `no spamming please.. i know you're a newbie but please follow the rules xD!=| @off topic// `welcome to Ftalk!!:D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

There are topics sticked, and posts in the Tricks and Tutorials section which could help you with your problem. --- I'll just send you a message on how.
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

go to help new forum member
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how can i use an overlay layout?... coz when i use an overlay i dont know how to put the links in the codes?... can anyone plz... send me an instruction how to use an overlay layouts?... heres my e-ma

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:42

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy