• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]new here..:) hope we could all be friends here.. btw.. you can call me mitch^^ have a nice day to all..[/u][/b]

Pages: 12

[b][u]new here..:) hope we could all be friends here.. btw.. you can call me mitch^^ have a nice day to all..[/u][/b]

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]new here..:) hope we could all be friends here.. btw.. you can call me mitch^^ have a nice day to all..[/u][/b]

hai.. ^^, welcum to fstalk.. :D enjoy staying and posting here.. read and follow the fules.. =):thumbsup: see yah around.. :D:D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]new here..:) hope we could all be friends here.. btw.. you can call me mitch^^ have a nice day to all..[/u][/b]

eow eow welcome here at ftalk! pls do read and follow the rules first .. and enjoy posting and staying here! see yah around! ;)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hai!! W3lcom3 To FTALK... :) :arrow: Hop3 You 3njoy Your Stay H3r3.... :D :arrow: And Alwayzz Follow TH3 Rul3s.... =) Anywayzz, I'm Nahz :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. see yah around.. have fun!
vanillaseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah let's all be friends :thumbsup: i love this sound :kiss:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy your stay here, but always remember to read the forum rules =] have fun posting!:D[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-24 02:30:10)

ynah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Elow der, welcome 2 ftalk!!! be good!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]new here..:) hope we could all be friends here.. btw.. you can call me mitch^^ have a nice day to all..[/u][/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:00

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy